Jun 10, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 279765 View attachment 279766
link:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/293503_badm-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/293504_badm-fan2.gif
Thank you :3

Honestly, I prefer the @recreation version.
They are actually made by @Walg (thx again!). My photoshop skills have become very poor over the years because I didn't touch it for a looong time and also my style wouldn't even fit to the game.
I'm still very picky and @Walg did the horrible mistake to ask me for my opinion and edited them several times. The poor guy will probably never ask again^^"

Thank you too!

Very nice game. And Ellie, the star of this show of course :);). @recreation hey, i want more, get back to work!! :p
Haha, thank you very much :)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
They are actually made by @Walg (thx again!). My photoshop skills have become very poor over the years because I didn't touch it for a looong time and also my style wouldn't even fit to the game.
I'm still very picky and @Walg did the horrible mistake to ask me for my opinion and edited them several times. The poor guy will probably never ask again^^"
Ha. You're welcome but also thanks for giving your stamp of approval before they were released! No it just shows how far I have to go before I can get to standard before dev's love the work :) It's a learning experience for all :)

Honestly, I prefer the @recreation version.
I didn't think this conversation would ever happen but it was something I thought about. As @recreation said, I did ask for his approval before they were released and I do appreciate that you like the Ellie sig but if you like the Ellie sig, you're also liking anything that @Krull does because I've been lucky enough to have @Krull mentor me and give me guidance. We just see things from different points of view and because of that, it'll take me a whole lot longer to get anywhere near @Krull's level.

I don't know if it's just me but I can't see this GIMP creation :(

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Okay I gotta say I absolutely loved this intro. This game looks to be one of the most promising ones I've tried in a while. Fantastic looking characters all around, a bit of a mystery and things to discover to keep you interested. The English isn't broken, there's a few typos here and there but that's all they seem to be...just typos and not horrible grammar, which is fine. I honestly can't say which of the two main females is my favorite because I liked them all so much(except the therapist, but I'm sure she'll grow on you...right?). The only thing causing any concern was that the choices that were given seemed to make 0 difference in what happened, I usually go back and try different choices and noticed nothing changing. That's perfectly okay for a 0.1 demo or whatever but going forward looking forward to seeing some impact.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Okay I gotta say I absolutely loved this intro. This game looks to be one of the most promising ones I've tried in a while. Fantastic looking characters all around, a bit of a mystery and things to discover to keep you interested. The English isn't broken, there's a few typos here and there but that's all they seem to be...just typos and not horrible grammar, which is fine. I honestly can't say which of the two main females is my favorite because I liked them all so much(except the therapist, but I'm sure she'll grow on you...right?). The only thing causing any concern was that the choices that were given seemed to make 0 difference in what happened, I usually go back and try different choices and noticed nothing changing. That's perfectly okay for a 0.1 demo or whatever but going forward looking forward to seeing some impact.
Thanks!
The choices aren't meant to have a direct impact, they set some values behind the scenes that will be used in later versions ;)

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I don't see the NTR tag in the future tags but i have to ask anyway ... Do you plan to have other males having sex with any of the girls? I'm not talking about the past, i mean in the present or in the future. Sorry to ask this question, i don't want to ruin the mood of the thread but i need to know that. I don't care if you have to spoil a little of the story to me to answer that. Thanks.
I can't speak with total certainty but from my involvement so far NTR is incredibly unlikely, in fact quite the opposite, @recreation is quite fond of his girls and he's not going to be whoring them out all over the place, at least not for anyone but the MC.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I can't speak with total certainty but from my involvement so far NTR is incredibly unlikely, in fact quite the opposite, @recreation is quite fond of his girls and he's not going to be whoring them out all over the place, at least not for anyone but the MC.
^That!
I don't see the NTR tag in the future tags but i have to ask anyway ... Do you plan to have other males having sex with any of the girls? I'm not talking about the past, i mean in the present or in the future. Sorry to ask this question, i don't want to ruin the mood of the thread but i need to know that. I don't care if you have to spoil a little of the story to me to answer that. Thanks.
Sorry, no NTR in my games.

Yeah I actually noticed her in the alpha phase of BM when I had a conversation with @thengineer , his game was already out then and I was a bit too far in developement to change it.
We might used the same asset for the hair and color, but I wouldn't say she looks like Ellie.
The funny thing is, I can't remember which one it was, but I've seen yet another game with the same hair after that :LOL:

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
^That!

Sorry, no NTR in my games.

Yeah I actually noticed her in the alpha phase of BM when I had a conversation with @thengineer , his game was already out then and I was a bit too far in developement to change it.
We might used the same asset for the hair and color, but I wouldn't say she looks like Ellie.
The funny thing is, I can't remember which one it was, but I've seen yet another game with the same hair after that :LOL:
Thank you for not puting NTR and great start so far keep it up

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Don't think i'd love Ellie less just because there's another one :p The cute little pumpkin still stays my favorite :D

Reactions: recreation

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 274537

Overview:
Years ago you left your hometown after some bad events happened and you swore to never come back. As time goes by you manage to build a normal and successful life and all the bad memories start to faint and become foggy.

One day you get the chance of your life, the opportunity to work for the most successful company on the market. You made a name over the years and they are ready to give you an insane amount of monthly payment (by your standards) for your work and the best thing is, you only need to visit the office once or twice a week at call. But of course there is a downside: They want you to move to the location of their office to be there as quick as possible when they call and of course their office is in your old hometown...
You need some time to make a decision, but in the end you decide to do it. The job is all you ever dreamed of and it's been years since you left your hometown after all.

You rent a nice apartment you have looked up on the internet, pack some essential stuff in a bag and ship the rest via container.
Since the container needs some days to arrive you also book a hotel room for a few days.
The story starts the day you arrived in your old hometown, after you took a taxi from the airport.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-04
Release Date: 2019-04-04
Developer: recreation
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 (Beta)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES
more FAN SIGNATURES
and another FAN SIGNATURE
Thx @Walg and @Krull and @perheiro

Thank you recreation.

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
@recreation I'm really digging what I've seen so far. The story looks to be building to something interesting. I get the feeling this is going to be one of the few games in which the story really draws me in and makes me think about it long after I quit playing. I like the renders and the character designs and have absolutely no complaints or criticisms. I'm interested to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@recreation I'm really digging what I've seen so far. The story looks to be building to something interesting. I get the feeling this is going to be one of the few games in which the story really draws me in and makes me think about it long after I quit playing. I like the renders and the character designs and have absolutely no complaints or criticisms. I'm interested to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Wow, I'm flattered. Thank you! :giggle:

Reactions: Gwb2006 and Namco15
4.40 star(s) 196 Votes