5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The game starts and then close itself.

Now what? :)
Now you give more info unless you'd like me to start guessing.

What platform (operating system)?
What else did you do besides the two step process being: install a fresh copy of the VN then the mod (only those two things)?
Do you have a traceback thrown?

Need info if you seek assistance.

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
Sorry if it's been said already. But I'm bummed that this mod causes the game to fail to load in Joyplay on my Android!

Reactions: Kyoto97

TheLastSon

Nov 6, 2019
I was reading the thread earlier from like 2022 or something and saw all the discussion about Rachel’s ob stat, I figure it is obedience, but my question is, should I be raising that stat or no? Like which is considered the “good” path, or best path, idk how it all works for this game cause I just started it but I like to make my mc’s be nice or kind hearted if possible idk if this has a good/evil play through difference or not but making her be obedient to me sounds like it’s not very nice, but idk, so just curious is it better to raise it or no?

TL;DR can I have sexy times with Rachel without raising ob stat?

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I was reading the thread earlier from like 2022 or something and saw all the discussion about Rachel’s ob stat, I figure it is obedience, but my question is, should I be raising that stat or no? Like which is considered the “good” path, or best path, idk how it all works for this game cause I just started it but I like to make my mc’s be nice or kind hearted if possible idk if this has a good/evil play through difference or not but making her be obedient to me sounds like it’s not very nice, but idk, so just curious is it better to raise it or no?

TL;DR can I have sexy times with Rachel without raising ob stat?
I think so Its an internal thing you just are going to see all the scenes pretty much whatever route you take unless you specifically avoid something.

Reactions: TheLastSon
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes