TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A very promising start, story seems interesting, it's pretty well written (apart from some minor typos and such) :)
I'm a little concerned about this "rape fetish" I heard about earlier, that's unsettling, hope content like that is avoidable/optional.

But right now, it's Ellie I've connected with, she's cute as a button and I'm protective of her, wanna take care of that sweet little thing :)
So rape is your kryptonite? Interesting.:sneaky:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So rape is your kryptonite? Interesting.:sneaky:
Haha, yeah, I'm not into rape, snuff, scat, Netorare, cuckold (unless I'm the one doing it), bestiality and stuff like that, haha.
Rape in SOME cases I can excuse, if it fits the story and serves an actual purpose in the story, rather than being there just be there as a fetish, but in other cases, as forced/unavoidable content those are pretty much all deal breakers for me :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Haha, yeah, I'm not into rape, snuff, scat, Netorare, cuckold (unless I'm the one doing it), bestiality and stuff like that, haha.
Rape in SOME cases I can excuse, if it fits the story and serves an actual purpose in the story, rather than being there just be there as a fetish, but in other cases, as forced/unavoidable content those are pretty much all deal breakers for me :p
Your list is pretty similar to mine. I just added genital mutilation to mine after seeing a "bloody penis stump" scene.o_O

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Your list is pretty similar to mine. I just added genital mutilation to mine after seeing a "bloody penis stump" scene.o_O
I guess I'm the most vanilla in here

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
dude... you must be the good part of me or something. too bad that my evil part dominates in sex games :whistle:

btw. it's consensual rape as far as i read, so... not really rape, 'cause she actually wants it. it's more "pretending" than actually real if you know what i mean.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
dude... you must be the good part of me or something. too bad that my evil part dominates in sex games :whistle:

btw. it's consensual rape as far as i read, so... not really rape, 'cause she actually wants it. it's more "pretending" than actually real if you know what i mean.
You know, people seek virtually what they can't get irl :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Still, I can't even act something like that, it's just messed up, I can't get behind it, even faking it would be too real for me, haha.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
not 100% sure but i believe and i maybe very mistaken in that I read somewhere that the term Consensual rape refere's to amix of role play, rough sex and the possiblity of a bit of bondage frown in for good messure. which although not really my fetish I think i remeber hearing once is not such a rare fetish for women but again I could be well wrong on that????.
Just sayin.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The story was interesting enough to continue to follow. The biggest issue I had was the blur on Rachel during her first scene, the hotel receptionist and I believe it was both Elle and Rachel at dinner or breakfast. Either I'm going blind or that was some seriously jarring blur effect. It seemed to get much cleaner as the game went along.

Oh and Elle's loli friend's crotch was some straight nightmare fuel.

I loved seeing a different house/apartment for once. There was one door in there that you need to tone down the bump map and probably increase the tiles so it doesn't look like it's made of wool.

Reactions: fz and recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The highlighted word should be "treat" not threat

View attachment 276603

This is misspelled again a little bit after this as well
Thanks, fixed!

@recreation Any idea when the Female Protagonist will be implemented.
I'm working on her already, she will be in the next update.

The story was interesting enough to continue to follow. The biggest issue I had was the blur on Rachel during her first scene, the hotel receptionist and I believe it was both Elle and Rachel at dinner or breakfast. Either I'm going blind or that was some seriously jarring blur effect. It seemed to get much cleaner as the game went along.

Oh and Elle's loli friend's crotch was some straight nightmare fuel.

I loved seeing a different house/apartment for once. There was one door in there that you need to tone down the bump map and probably increase the tiles so it doesn't look like it's made of wool.
Regarding Jada I think we all can agree that tastes differ (and she is far away from being a loli, but she is skinny tho)^^
Yeah the bathroom door. The door to hell. This was one of the images I just wanted to finish quickly before the release. I will rerender it.
blur effect
That's odd, some scenes have a blur effect (depth of field/dof), but in the scenes you discribe, the focus is always on the character. In the scene where you meet Rachel the first time I had a bit trouble with the lighting, but only the background is blurred and in the dinner scene I used no dof at all. What's your display resolution?

Thanks for noticing the apartment by the way. Except for some interior pieces it's mostly selfmade :)

Reactions: fz

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
What's your display resolution?
I'm at 1920x1080. I managed to find two examples. As you said, no DoF in the cafe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arms look fine. Fabric looks fine. Don't know what the "Roasted" thing is doing there, but whatever. Her face looks like slow speed film on a moving object to me, though. And I don't discount my eyes being to blame - entirely possible this is just me.

Receptionist:

Using DoF on this one and it's pretty tight, with the mug and the back of the chair both being out of focus. Her face doesn't look as off to me, but the visibility of the freckles on the face, chest and arm appear different. On the face you can see individual freckles. On the chest, they start to smear. On the arm, you can't see a distinct freckle at all.

The only reason I made note of any of this is that it is obvious you put some work into the skin on these models. The knuckles, the freckles, the lips. And again, it might just be me going blind, but I certainly hope not.

Oh, and my thing with Jada was just that her crotch looked to be about the height of her belly button.

Good luck going forward, man.

Reactions: fz and recreation

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Seriously love this game. I cannot wait for the next update. I think a branching path for the MC would be fun, if you want to be a bit rapey, manipulative, and corruptive then take the left path, if you want to be protective and kind, take the right. or a mixture of these elements if, for example you wanted to protect Elle but abuse the shit out of Rachel while she's had her pills then go ahead. could be interesting.

Love the story so far, cant wait to see what happens. Whens the next update planned for?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Edit: forgot the quote lol
I'm at 1920x1080. I managed to find two examples. As you said, no DoF in the cafe.

Arms look fine. Fabric looks fine. Don't know what the "Roasted" thing is doing there, but whatever. Her face looks like slow speed film on a moving object to me, though. And I don't discount my eyes being to blame - entirely possible this is just me.

Receptionist:

Using DoF on this one and it's pretty tight, with the mug and the back of the chair both being out of focus. Her face doesn't look as off to me, but the visibility of the freckles on the face, chest and arm appear different. On the face you can see individual freckles. On the chest, they start to smear. On the arm, you can't see a distinct freckle at all.

The only reason I made note of any of this is that it is obvious you put some work into the skin on these models. The knuckles, the freckles, the lips. And again, it might just be me going blind, but I certainly hope not.

Oh, and my thing with Jada was just that her crotch looked to be about the height of her belly button.

Yeah Rachels face looks a bit "smeared" on this one, but it's so subtle, I didn't notice it before.
The receptionist looks fine to me. She hasn't many freckles on her arms tho and what you describe does actually exist when I look at the texture I used, so I suspect you either have an extremely huge monitor/tv, or one that is simply way better than mine lol.
The roasted +the brick "wall" behind it is a wallpaper btw.

Seriously love this game. I cannot wait for the next update. I think a branching path for the MC would be fun, if you want to be a bit rapey, manipulative, and corruptive then take the left path, if you want to be protective and kind, take the right. or a mixture of these elements if, for example you wanted to protect Elle but abuse the shit out of Rachel while she's had her pills then go ahead. could be interesting.

Love the story so far, cant wait to see what happens. Whens the next update planned for?
Thanks a lot! There will be more choices in the future, but I want to keep it simple and focus on the story. I have no release plan for the next part, but I'm working on it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks, fixed!

I'm working on her already, she will be in the next update.

Regarding Jada I think we all can agree that tastes differ (and she is far away from being a loli, but she is skinny tho)^^
Yeah the bathroom door. The door to hell. This was one of the images I just wanted to finish quickly before the release. I will rerender it.

That's odd, some scenes have a blur effect (depth of field/dof), but in the scenes you discribe, the focus is always on the character. In the scene where you meet Rachel the first time I had a bit trouble with the lighting, but only the background is blurred and in the dinner scene I used no dof at all. What's your display resolution?

Thanks for noticing the apartment by the way. Except for some interior pieces it's mostly selfmade :)
It looked like it. I don't remember seeing a house quite like it in any VN I have played. It's a shame you can't export houses from Sims. I'm darn near an expert in creating spaces in that program. I will also look at the one you recommended and see if I can figure my way around it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Receptionist:

Regarding the two images you mentioned, I'm just not seeing what you're expressing concern about. They look pretty darn good to me. It may be that because you are seeing really varied skin in these characters (much more so than in just about any VN I have seen) that it may be looking "off" to you? Knowing @recreation for just a little bit, I know they are obsessive to a point of being almost anal retentive on the fine details, and have worked countless hours to create highly unique and memorable characters. This makes my initial efforts look like kindergarten drawings with a broken Etch-a-Sketch.

Reactions: fz

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
It looked like it. I don't remember seeing a house quite like it in any VN I have played. It's a shame you can't export houses from Sims. I'm darn near an expert in creating spaces in that program. I will also look at the one you recommended and see if I can figure my way around it.
Oh dude, that thing is the bomb. I wound up doing a two floor, 2500 sq ft ready to shoot house in that thing a week or so ago.

Quite possibly the greatest under the radar gift f95 has seen.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Tbh I created the house in Daz before I knew about the program. If I had known about it, it would have spared me a lot of time, it's so much easier and faster than creating a house in Daz.

anal retentive
Loool, never heard that before and had to google it :ROFLMAO:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

That's actually a similar approach taken in Our Fate. Maybe not with the rape-y side, but one tack the MC can take is loving and kind, and the other is authoritarian and harsh, even pushing the female character (daughter) into possible NTR. The choices are totally up to the player as to which track they want to take. It may seem weird to push a daughter that way, but you'd have to know the Our Fate backstory for it to make sense. It's a possible approach here, but every "branch" requires a considerable amount of work, and for a first effort by a new game designer, it may be biting off too much on the first go.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes