seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Oh dude, that thing is the bomb. I wound up doing a two floor, 2500 sq ft ready to shoot house in that thing a week or so ago.

Quite possibly the greatest under the radar gift f95 has seen.
Some people have actually built games using Sims as the graphics engine. Because I am really experienced with it, there is part of me that would consider building the game graphics in Sims just because it's so much easier for me. However, I am getting quite addicted to the realism that can be achieved in Daz 3D (especially pertaining to sexual depictions), so breaking away from that to go back to Sims would be hard for me.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Regarding the two images you mentioned, I'm just not seeing what you're expressing concern about. They look pretty darn good to me. It may be that because you are seeing really varied skin in these characters (much more so than in just about any VN I have seen) that it may be looking "off" to you? Knowing @recreation for just a little bit, I know they are obsessive to a point of being almost anal retentive on the fine details, and have worked countless hours to create highly unique and memorable characters. This makes my initial efforts look like kindergarten drawings with a broken Etch-a-Sketch.
Like I said, it might just be my eyes. I do not question the time and effort put in. You could see it with the skin on the models right away and the house absolutely stood out. If @recreation were just hacking something together, I'd never mention a thing, as what's the point?

Reactions: recreation

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Some people have actually built games using Sims as the graphics engine. Because I am really experienced with it, there is part of me that would consider building the game graphics in Sims just because it's so much easier for me. However, I am getting quite addicted to the realism that can be achieved in Daz 3D (especially pertaining to sexual depictions), so breaking away from that to go back to Sims would be hard for me.
If I'm not reading this wrong, I actually meant the PCon Planner software. Super easy, though the assets will be far more basic than you can probably get with The Sims. Importing/merging in some custom doors, windows and furnishings works very well with PCon, though.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If I'm not reading this wrong, I actually meant the PCon Planner software. Super easy, though the assets will be far more basic than you can probably get with The Sims. Importing/merging in some custom doors, windows and furnishings works very well with PCon, though.
I didn't mean to imply that anything was super advanced in Sims, just easier for me. I will investigate PCon more thoroughly though.

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
Reactions: B-52reloaded

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well I got a lot of requests for a patreon page. I honestly don't understand why people want to throw money at me when I'm releasing everything for free, but anyway:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Wow...

The character building is really well done.
The thought of MC concerning Rachel. A mixed feeling with doubt, it's too good to be true, but a feeling that slowly drift from hate to neutrality. He don't over think it. Same when he decided to finally accept her offer to move back to his room. He's full of hesitation, unless he end in front of her. Then, fuck it, he's too tired, he will improvise after a good night of sleep in his old room. Or when he tried to fix the tap. At first it's a reflex to see what's wrong, then a natural thing to fix it. And since he started he'll no think about it, not start to balance the pro and cons.
It's clear that he can't forget what Rachel did, but that he also can't deny what he see. While still having his doubt, as long as she don't act like a bitch he'll goes with the flow. At the end of the "Day 1", it's clear that he already start to appreciate living here with them, just that he don't realize it yet.
And Ellie... She say nothing because of her trauma, but who will deny that she's the happiest girl on Earth now that her brother returned home ? Who isn't searching what should MC do to help her, because it's obvious that now there's hope, it's not impossible that she'll talk again.
As for Rachel, she don't deny what she did in the past, but not overdo it nor goes full drama. It's clear that she'll not avoid the subject, she'll not be the one to put it on the table if it's not needed at this time. After all she's right, act talk better than words after all. But still there's this something she hide ; because MC is right, she clearly hide something. Not necessarily a big secret, but she's too happy and felt too fast into normality. But it's clearly not a flaw of the writing, there's a little something telling that she's expected to be like this for some still unknown reason.
And the dreams used as background builders... A really good idea. We have what we need to know, the moment we start needing to know it. Not too much information that we will not remember, just enough to not be lost.

A really great game that you've here @recreation . You created a living atmosphere, and I already feel like they are part of my family. Wanting to take care of Ellie, to help her talk again, and curious to understand what happen to Rachel, why she changed this much and what she hide.
I'll not lie, I also want to bang them hard. Submitting Rachel would feel great, but with respect. It's not a payback thing, it's not to degrade her ; I already hear myself saying, "please, spread your legs like the slut in heat you are". Having turn between Ellie and Jada would also feel great, but only if Ellie want it and Jada agree to also help her this way.
What have you did to my perverse side ? Since when I'm a romantic girl ? :D

I honestly don't understand why people want to throw money at me when I'm releasing everything for free,
Because you fucking deserve it, seriously.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Wow...

The character building is really well done.
The thought of MC concerning Rachel. A mixed feeling with doubt, it's too good to be true, but a feeling that slowly drift from hate to neutrality. He don't over think it. Same when he decided to finally accept her offer to move back to his room. He's full of hesitation, unless he end in front of her. Then, fuck it, he's too tired, he will improvise after a good night of sleep in his old room. Or when he tried to fix the tap. At first it's a reflex to see what's wrong, then a natural thing to fix it. And since he started he'll no think about it, not start to balance the pro and cons.
It's clear that he can't forget what Rachel did, but that he also can't deny what he see. While still having his doubt, as long as she don't act like a bitch he'll goes with the flow. At the end of the "Day 1", it's clear that he already start to appreciate living here with them, just that he don't realize it yet.
And Ellie... She say nothing because of her trauma, but who will deny that she's the happiest girl on Earth now that her brother returned home ? Who isn't searching what should MC do to help her, because it's obvious that now there's hope, it's not impossible that she'll talk again.
As for Rachel, she don't deny what she did in the past, but not overdo it nor goes full drama. It's clear that she'll not avoid the subject, she'll not be the one to put it on the table if it's not needed at this time. After all she's right, act talk better than words after all. But still there's this something she hide ; because MC is right, she clearly hide something. Not necessarily a big secret, but she's too happy and felt too fast into normality. But it's clearly not a flaw of the writing, there's a little something telling that she's expected to be like this for some still unknown reason.
And the dreams used as background builders... A really good idea. We have what we need to know, the moment we start needing to know it. Not too much information that we will not remember, just enough to not be lost.

A really great game that you've here @recreation . You created a living atmosphere, and I already feel like they are part of my family. Wanting to take care of Ellie, to help her talk again, and curious to understand what happen to Rachel, why she changed this much and what she hide.
I'll not lie, I also want to bang them hard. Submitting Rachel would feel great, but with respect. It's not a payback thing, it's not to degrade her ; I already hear myself saying, "please, spread your legs like the slut in heat you are". Having turn between Ellie and Jada would also feel great, but only if Ellie want it and Jada agree to also help her this way.
What have you did to my perverse side ? Since when I'm a romantic girl ? :D

Because you fucking deserve it, seriously.
Damn, you nailed it! Thanks for this post and btw:
I'll not lie, I also want to bang them hard.
This came so suddenly out of nowhere it made me laugh hard xD

Reactions: Namco15

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Damn, you nailed it!
I have no merit for this. I'll not say that it's obvious, but your writing is so good that we just need to read between the lines. I mean, take the moment when the MC think about searching an apartment to quit his old bed room. Took by itself, his idea to wait for his stuff because it will be easier with his computer mean nothing. But if you add the, "I like Ellie, but dislike Rachel", and the following, "I can visit them", that come before, it become an excuse to stay a little more. And if he start searching for excuse, then he'll never move and he's ready for let the past behind him.
All this with you writing the right three lines.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I have no merit for this. I'll not say that it's obvious, but your writing is so good that we just need to read between the lines. I mean, take the moment when the MC think about searching an apartment to quit his old bed room. Took by itself, his idea to wait for his stuff because it will be easier with his computer mean nothing. But if you add the, "I like Ellie, but dislike Rachel", and the following, "I can visit them", that come before, it become an excuse to stay a little more. And if he start searching for excuse, then he'll never move and he's ready for let the past behind him.
All this with you writing the right three lines.
Again, nailed it :D

Woohoo! You have a patron!
Yeah lol^^

Reactions: Namco15

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i got a huge laugh when i saw the scene where he's eating dinner with ellie and rachel, rachel is not only holding the fork rather weirdly, the knife she is holding is upside down haha..
some reason i think there will be a jada/ellie scene in the near future....

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Damn, this is an amazing start. Patron'd, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. I'll second the idea that if you're going to have choices to make that it shouldn't just be between being nice to everyone and being a dick to everyone, looking after Ellie and punishing Rachel should be an option.
Rachel and her pills definitely interest me (the game should probably have the "drugs" tag, I think), although it does seem a little fast, with MC groping her pretty much straight away. It seems like he ought to give that a bit of thought first. I wonder if it's too much to hope for some consensual drug-play, with her (while sober) giving MC permission to do what he wants with her when she's under the influence?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i got a huge laugh when i saw the scene where he's eating dinner with ellie and rachel, rachel is not only holding the fork rather weirdly, the knife she is holding is upside down haha..
some reason i think there will be a jada/ellie scene in the near future....
She's distracted! So distracted in fact that she switched her and Ellies silverware before they started eating xD

Damn, this is an amazing start. Patron'd, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. I'll second the idea that if you're going to have choices to make that it shouldn't just be between being nice to everyone and being a dick to everyone, looking after Ellie and punishing Rachel should be an option.
Rachel and her pills definitely interest me (the game should probably have the "drugs" tag, I think), although it does seem a little fast, with MC groping her pretty much straight away. It seems like he ought to give that a bit of thought first. I wonder if it's too much to hope for some consensual drug-play, with her (while sober) giving MC permission to do what he wants with her when she's under the influence?
a "Being a dick" route won't happen xD
As I said in the op, I want to keep it simple and focus on the story, so there won't be actual routes, BUT as you know there are choices and the plan is that you can influence their behavior towards you: they are more obedient, more loving, more slutty and so on.

And for the drug stuff, you will have to wait and see what happens :p

Thanks for the patronage!

Sep 8, 2018
Dude, If you don't mind, can you tell us that are you going to plan adding some polls in your patreon page about story progression? Every single dude in this forum have his own fantasy but I think you should do it in your way! Don't let us bias your project. :)
Cheers @recreation

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes