jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Has some good potential. The characters are good and interesting, like the story too.

One small thing though, just as a precaution you should probably change Ellie's relationship to step-sister, or allow a custom relationship for the player to enter. Patreon doesn't approve of incest, could get you in trouble.

Reactions: recreation

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Has some good potential. The characters are good and interesting, like the story too.

One small thing though, just as a precaution you should probably change Ellie's relationship to step-sister, or allow a custom relationship for the player to enter. Patreon doesn't approve of incest, could get you in trouble.
Correct me when i'm wrong but i understood it so:

Ellie is Rachels daughter, which is the step-mom of the MC. So it COULD be that they ARE step-siblings and not blood-related. But she also could be the daughter of Rachel and MC's dad.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Correct me when i'm wrong but i understood it so:

Ellie is Rachels daughter, which is the step-mom of the MC. So it COULD be that they ARE step-siblings and not blood-related. But she also could be the daughter of Rachel and MC's dad.
Rachel is actually not even MC's step mother. She was just the girlfriend of MC's dad ;)

Reactions: Lucius Drake

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The crazy "step mom" was the one that burned his apartment down wasn't she? She was probably the one that set that job up so he come home. She was clearly stalking him or else how would she know where he stayed and what hotel he was in. He should GTFO before he end up like the dude from the movie Misery. lol

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
The crazy "step mom" was the one that burned his apartment down wasn't she? She was probably the one that set that job up so he come home. She was clearly stalking him. He should GTFO before he end up like the dude from the movie Misery. lol
I think so too... where did she get his phone number? Why does she cross his ways this often when even he doesn't excatly know where he's wants to go? She really seem to stalk him.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Did u just say this for patreon reasons, or was this intented from the start?
For some people its better to have some clarity.. ;)
I left this open on purpose. Not for patreon, but for the story ;)
I want the player to think for him/her self, built his/her own theories. Where is the fun if you know everything from the start?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Some kind soul recommended me this game and i'm very glad he did.
This is truly a hidden gem, still a little unpolished, but with great potential. The renders are very good (the ones with Ellie are so fucking cute) but what is really outstanding, is the writting and the story imo. When the MC comes home for the first time, that scene with Ellie peeking around the corner was so cute. I knew immediately that i like her and something is wrong here.
Very well done dev, can't wait for the next update. (y)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Nice job, @recreation. You have several fans here. One's even offering me a beer to change my sig to include yours. My reply is this.. if the next one has some "good times" and is just as good as the first, I'll change my sig for half a beer.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Some kind soul recommended me this game and i'm very glad he did.
This is truly a hidden gem, still a little unpolished, but with great potential. The renders are very good (the ones with Ellie are so fucking cute) but what is really outstanding, is the writting and the story imo. When the MC comes home for the first time, that scene with Ellie peeking around the corner was so cute. I knew immediately that i like her and something is wrong here.
Very well done dev, can't wait for the next update. (y)
Nice job, @recreation. You have several fans here. One's even offering me a beer to change my sig to include yours. My reply is this.. if the next one has some "good times" and is just as good as the first, I'll change my sig for half a beer.
Thank you! I'm glad and actually a bit surprised that so many people like the game. Say thanks to who ever recommended my game to you guys :)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well that's the weird thing, to get that info they would have to visit f95. I didn't and do not intent to post any of that or the game itself there.
From another dev's Patreon review, yeah Patreon have lurked in F95 for info...

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes