Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Uhh, I really need to change this tag. It's not really wrong, but it's also not really the right description for what's going to happen o_O
It's active by both male and female mc, but it is not actually (fake) rape. It's really hard to describe without telling the whole scene, so you'll have to wait for the next update to see for yourself what it actually is. Sorry man :(
Hmm, that sounds interesting. I'm now imagining forceful manhandling like throwing her across the bed, bending her over a table, or pressing her against a wall, but without the non-consent roleplay. That appeals to me.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just think about what I said too. You created this story and you should keep it as your own. I've seen many promising projects before that turned out 'junk' because of this damn polls. Since you share this game for free, don't let anyone become your patron. Don't misunderstand what I meant, I really liked your game and I want you to make it a legend. This is a just friendly advise. :)
Thank you *cough, cough* (Acting Lessons). Just sayin.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Uhh, I really need to change this tag. It's not really wrong, but it's also not really the right description for what's going to happen o_O
It's active by both male and female mc, but it is not actually (fake) rape. It's really hard to describe without telling the whole scene, so you'll have to wait for the next update to see for yourself what it actually is. Sorry man :(
so either someone gets triggered or someone has a flashback if it isnt actually conensual dicking around.

Reactions: recreation

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I have to say, you I played the game 3 times until now just to find any clue whats wrong... somethings seems off (in a positive way)... This is something only a few games can achieve (at least for me). keep up the good work, @recreation :) BM made it on my personal top five list :D
nice signature Ellie is best girl in this game no other girl comes close to why because shes a red head mute and she is so adorable :D

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
the only rape that was is the game was the domestic abuse relationship of a flashback that was blacked out just showing the text the only other stuff that might have been consider rape is just groping which is why @recreation wanted to changed the tags
Maybe... But @recreation mentioned, that both male and female Mc are involved... So it's a scene that will happen in a future update. Maybe Rachel will be the female Mc, but I doubt it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Maybe... But @recreation mentioned, that both male and female Mc are involved... So it's a scene that will happen in a future update. Maybe Rachel will be the female Mc, but I doubt it.
The female mc is just the female version of the male mc. You get to choose if you want to play as male or female in the next update. If you want to play as female, you'll have to start a new game (or use the console).

Salomon108

Jun 11, 2017
I have a question. Is really good to have a female mc ? Because you should rewrite part of the story to make her fit

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I have a question. Is really good to have a female mc ? Because you should rewrite part of the story to make her fit
Yeah I think they will have to do a lot of rewrites. The step mom might be even crazier if her daughter just ups and leaves 1 day also why would she be taking all her man frustration out on a girl? Maybe the father was giving the female mc too much attention and she got jealous or even fucking the daughter(mc) behind the mothers back got pregnant and made the mc have a miscarriage or abortion which made her run away. This would explain the anger and hatred she would have for the step mother.
This has potential to get very dark and maybe even be a horror vn.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
The female mc is just the female version of the male mc. You get to choose if you want to play as male or female in the next update. If you want to play as female, you'll have to start a new game (or use the console).
Ahhh.... Thanks for the clarification :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah I think they will have to do a lot of rewrites. The step mom might be even crazier if her daughter just ups and leaves 1 day also why would she be taking all her man frustration out on a girl? Maybe the father was giving the female mc too much attention and she got jealous or even fucking the daughter(mc) behind the mothers back got pregnant and made the mc have a miscarriage or abortion which made her run away. This would explain the anger and hatred she would have for the step mother.
This has potential to get very dark and maybe even be a horror vn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes