-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Though I mean by that definition a kid at the school dance feeling under a girl's panties for the first time lost his virginity. Or a blowjob or whatever. And that's a stretch even by merriam webster, which as definition number 1 lists coitus. I might be old but I do quite recall a couple of good Christian girls who were quite fond of the buttsex doesn't count definition as well. Or hotdogging or what have you. But I will at least admit that it varies based on the lens that you view it through. Activities that a hetero couple wouldn't consider the loss of virginity, a say gay or lesbian couple might.

WHich is why I also put the qualifier in the first post bringing this up.
While I think your "by that definition" statement is just silly (it's pretty much a prime example of "splitting hairs"), I agree with your point. This is also why I suggested we really oughtn't to be quibbling over definitions. If Recreation wants to say one of the girls is a virgin, the tag could be added. If the tag isn't there, we're meant to infer that there isn't a virgin — however you want to define it. If Recreation decides it should be there, she's probably just not thought to add it, and it will be added. [shrug]

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game is so hot, specially playing as a woman. Ellie and Jada are too hot girls and Rachel is great too. I wonder if her change of behaviour in treating Jill nice is because of this strange memory drug.

215303j

If the tag isn't there, we're meant to infer that there isn't a virgin — however you want to define it.
I don't think you can deduce virginity from a tag being present or not.
Plenty of games here have wrong / missing tags.

Anyway virginity would probably have some impact in the story at some point, or at least be mentioned.
But since Ellie doesn't speak, that makes things difficult.
Regarding Ellie's past, I agree with Burt Reynolds Mustache

Reactions: Namco15

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Haven't spotted a virgin yet.

Ellie certainly wasn't. Inexperienced but she's done something before. Jada knows her way around a body, guessing her and Ellie have fooled around.

Rachel is certainly not a virgin and by the looks of it neither is Kath.

MC isn't a virgin either.
Rachel clearly isn't a virgin, but I don't know about the rest. IIRC Jada teased about having fooled around with Ellie, but I'm not sure I'd take everything that girl says at face value. Don't get me wrong, I like her a lot, but I'm not sure I believe her about that. Katherine's boyfriend was complaining they hadn't done anything. She's a bit older so virgin is less likely, though.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
This update could have been a lot better if we could do something with Jada or Rachel too. But still it was good and from now on every new update should be like this one but little longer.

Reactions: Namco15

Sterchi

Mar 5, 2018
Hello
Sorry for my english...

I have trouble reading the text, especially the "thoughts".
How can i change the policy, font... I dind'nt remember the word

Thanks

Reactions: Grelk

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Hello
Sorry for my english...

Thanks
In the game's "GAME" folder, there are two font files, "scriptalt.ttf" & "scriptin.ttf". Make a backup of these fonts (just in case), then put any font files you like in that folder with the same two names.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You'd need to edit the following line in screens.rpy:
Code:
    renpy.register_style_preference("txtbox", "on", style.thinking_dialogue, "size", 24)
There's another line for "textbox", "off"

Bug when I played FemProtag?

View attachment 531649
No that's not a bug. Avaron1974 explained it very well:
It's not a bug, female MC was the father figure still.

Rachel was a good mother to Ellie, their dad was shit so MC was filling that void. She already had a mother figure.
I remember this VN so I thought I pick it up again after a few updates and still the date is off.

Its Monday and tomorrow is E's birthday View attachment 531667
After more of the convo.
Then it says she is hard to wake up on the weekend View attachment 531669
You could call it an easteregg, the date will always be "tomorrow", but tomorrow in the game will always be weekend.

Added.
Also I added Creampie, MC worry's a little bit about cumming inside.
I also added "Sandbox" to this.
I'm not sure I'd call that sandbox though^^

recreation
I spotted something that I found odd and decided to point it out in case it was unintentional.
It's in "events_j.rpy"
Code:
pcthink "Yeah right, she isn't my sister, not even my stepsister, lucky me I guess, haha..."
    if visit_e_d6 == True:
        $ visit_e_d6 = False
        scene jada_ride1 with dissolve
        pc "{b}By the way, I haven't seen you at the school earlier today...{/b}"
The "True" value becoming "False" for seemingly no apparent reason.
The reason is that I used the variable for two purposes, one is to trigger the "Home" button on the map, the second is to trigger the additional conversation with Jada.

Reactions to 0.4:
Well analized, almost everything correct ;)
Again to the darker images, they are all shot with the same light (except the last one), and that's the ceiling light in MC's room, no other light source there.

It's not called scissoring, it's called grinding :p
Scissoring will come in future updates.

'feelings one shouldn't have for his sister' Huh? This was on the female route? Just tested it again, and it says "her" with female MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello
Sorry for my english...

Thanks
You can press "a" on your keyboard ingame to scale the font.

About the "virgin discussion":
Call me oldschool, but for me, a woman is a virgin as long as she didn't have a dick inside, so for me, there are virgins in the game.
That's all I have to say about it^^

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last update made it not so. Pretty clearly.
This update fixed it. Ellie is MC's sister.

It all depends on your definition of "virgin".
As I'm sure you're aware, there are numerous ways in which a hymen can break that aren't sexual (e.g. gymnastics, horse riding, etc.) and there is also the possibility of breaking it during self service (fingers, hairbrush handle, dildo, etc.), so a lack of the presence of blood isn't necessarily indicative of the lack of virginity (dependent on your definition).
Somebody can also be experienced in sexual acts (oral, hands, etc), but still be a virgin (having not gone all the way), so you can't necessarily use that as proof (again, dependent on your definition).
In other words it's complicated. It would need to be expressly stated.
I think it's safe to say Jada and Ellie have fooled around.

That and no one knows what happened to Ellie when she went missing.

Considering both Ellie and Jada know what they are doing to some degree and Ellie seems used to sex stuff even if she isn't very good at it.

Nobody seems new to anything anyway.

It had nothing to do with lack of blood, i'm doing the self inserting thing in game so i'm playing the lesbian route. Ellie knew exactly what she was doing, there is no way that is her first time eating pussy.

Reactions: duane71

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
In the game's "GAME" folder, there are two font files, "scriptalt.ttf" & "scriptin.ttf". Make a backup of these fonts (just in case), then put any font files you like in that folder with the same two names.
The scriptin font is the one for the names, not for the dialogue text.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Well maybe its part of the spoiler for the story whether who's a virgin or not, or its never revealed and its up to the player. Let's all just patiently wait for the next update. Also this is an adult VN, sometimes these games break some logic. Also Ellie is obsessed with MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This update could have been a lot better if we could do something with Jada or Rachel too. But still it was good and from now on every new update should be like this one but little longer.
I get it that you want everything at once but it is recreation who tells the story and not the player and also rendering in general but especially with animations costs a shitload of time and this is something people will never understand until they really start rendering stuff themselfs or even try to make their own game.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes