markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
may want to update the op with the virgin and vaginal sex tags (guess virgin is a bit of an assumption). Lot of people search by them, and the more people seeing this title the better. Honesly some of the best facial expressions I have ever seen in this space, flat out. Ellie is adorkable, and the rest are great too.
Not gonna lie...I saw adorkable and was like wtf is that. I then googled that and here it actually is a thing :LOL:
I've never heard that term...ever lol. but the definition definately fits ellie:love::p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There was a bug that caused this. If you search I believe there was a save posted past it, but dev wasn't able to fix it. Otherwise just start over. You might possibly be able to use a save from before the party and get past it also.
Its not a bug or so the whole convo from start to finish started on Monday then it was Friday or so but the story worked as it should.
Its just stated it was Monday when the convo started but for the time frame it should have said Friday.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
may want to update the op with the virgin and vaginal sex tags (guess virgin is a bit of an assumption). Lot of people search by them, and the more people seeing this title the better. Honesly some of the best facial expressions I have ever seen in this space, flat out. Ellie is adorkable, and the rest are great too.
Added.
Also I added Creampie, MC worry's a little bit about cumming inside.
I also added "Sandbox" to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven't spotted a virgin yet.

Ellie certainly wasn't. Inexperienced but she's done something before. Jada knows her way around a body, guessing her and Ellie have fooled around.

Rachel is certainly not a virgin and by the looks of it neither is Kath.

MC isn't a virgin either.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
recreation
I spotted something that I found odd and decided to point it out in case it was unintentional.
It's in "events_j.rpy"
Code:
pcthink "Yeah right, she isn't my sister, not even my stepsister, lucky me I guess, haha..."
    if visit_e_d6 == True:
        $ visit_e_d6 = False
        scene jada_ride1 with dissolve
        pc "{b}By the way, I haven't seen you at the school earlier today...{/b}"
The "True" value becoming "False" for seemingly no apparent reason.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Haven't spotted a virgin yet.

Ellie certainly wasn't. Inexperienced but she's done something before. Jada knows her way around a body, guessing her and Ellie have fooled around.

Rachel is certainly not a virgin and by the looks of it neither is Kath.

MC isn't a virgin either.
It all depends on your definition of "virgin".
As I'm sure you're aware, there are numerous ways in which a hymen can break that aren't sexual (e.g. gymnastics, horse riding, etc.) and there is also the possibility of breaking it during self service (fingers, hairbrush handle, dildo, etc.), so a lack of the presence of blood isn't necessarily indicative of the lack of virginity (dependent on your definition).
Somebody can also be experienced in sexual acts (oral, hands, etc), but still be a virgin (having not gone all the way), so you can't necessarily use that as proof (again, dependent on your definition).
In other words it's complicated. It would need to be expressly stated.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I wish there were 2 path in case of Rachel, like in the game 'second chance'. I think mc is acting more friendly toward rachel, considering his past relationship with her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It all depends on your definition of "virgin".
As I'm sure you're aware, there are numerous ways in which a hymen can break that aren't sexual (e.g. gymnastics, horse riding, etc.) and there is also the possibility of breaking it during self service (fingers, hairbrush handle, dildo, etc.), so a lack of the presence of blood isn't necessarily indicative of the lack of virginity (dependent on your definition).
Somebody can also be experienced in sexual acts (oral, hands, etc), but still be a virgin (having not gone all the way), so you can't necessarily use that as proof (again, dependent on your definition).
In other words it's complicated. It would need to be expressly stated.
If you want to stick with extremely outdated, antiquated definitions, sure. But any modern dictionary (OED, Merriam-Webster, etc.) defines virgin as someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse. And intercourse is defined as sexual contact involving genitalia, of any type. So by common, modern-day definitions, it's probable that no one in Bad Memories is a virgin. Personally, though, I think splitting hairs over this is pointless. If Recreation feels a virgin tag should be added, he can add it; otherwise, it won't need to be added.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tataro

Unless your like me and always edit stuff like that out of scripts to make it incesty while playing a update for a game.
Well the last update did flat out say that Ellie is the MC's sister, unless they want that to be a red herring to a red herring, which would be a bit much.

As for Ellie's past:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If you want to stick with extremely outdated, antiquated definitions, sure. But any modern dictionary (OED, Merriam-Webster, etc.) defines virgin as someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse. And intercourse is defined as sexual contact involving genitalia, of any type. So by common, modern-day definitions, it's probable that no one in Bad Memories is a virgin. Personally, though, I think splitting hairs over this is pointless. If Recreation feels a virgin tag should be added, he can add it; otherwise, it won't need to be added.
Though I mean by that definition a kid at the school dance feeling under a girl's panties for the first time lost his virginity. Or a blowjob or whatever. And that's a stretch even by merriam webster, which as definition number 1 lists coitus. I might be old but I do quite recall a couple of good Christian girls who were quite fond of the buttsex doesn't count definition as well. Or hotdogging or what have you. But I will at least admit that it varies based on the lens that you view it through. Activities that a hetero couple wouldn't consider the loss of virginity, a say gay or lesbian couple might.

WHich is why I also put the qualifier in the first post bringing this up.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes