eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That was a really good update. Of course it left me wanting for more (like always...), but it had a good amount of content and some story progression with all the important characters. Can't wait for the next one.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Ellie new scene and animation are really hot:love: , Hanna 10/10 (y) the dialogue at the cafe was great :LOL::giggle: and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: recreation

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I remember this VN so I thought I pick it up again after a few updates and still the date is off.

Its Monday and tomorrow is E's birthday BM 2020-01-27 17-03-36-77.jpg
After more of the convo.
Then it says she is hard to wake up on the weekend BM 2020-01-27 17-04-18-50.jpg

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You bastard! How could you end it just before the good part?!:eek::LOL:
Great update...so much mystery surrounding rachel and Ellie is just too adorable....definitely more to her than meets the eye.
I was actually guilty of playing this without reading any of the text...this time I played through it like it was intended:)
Love all of the girls and that Jada bj was animated really well:love:

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I remember this VN so I thought I pick it up again after a few updates and still the date is off.

Its Monday and tomorrow is E's birthday View attachment 531667
After more of the convo.
Then it says she is hard to wake up on the weekend View attachment 531669
There was a bug that caused this. If you search I believe there was a save posted past it, but dev wasn't able to fix it. Otherwise just start over. You might possibly be able to use a save from before the party and get past it also.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You bastard! How could you end it just before the good part?!:eek::LOL:
Great update...so much mystery surrounding rachel and Ellie is just too adorable....definitely more to her than meets the eye.
I was actually guilty of playing this without reading any of the text...this time I played through it like it was intended:)
Love all of the girls and that Jada bj was animated really well:love:
. . . unless Rachel walks in or something. It might still be a good part, but it might be very bad, too.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
. . . unless Rachel walks in or something. It might still be a good part, but it might be very bad, too.
I'm thinking more along the lines of ellie walking in since she likes to sneak into the room late anyway but it could be possible for it to be Rachel coming for a late night chat about what they talked about earlier.....It can swing either way good or bad.
I think rachel walking in would anger her....for fear of the mc breaking poor ellies heart. Or simply out of jealousy she knows theres something there with the mc and ellie...she just doesn't know what happened yet

Last edited:

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
So far, give Rachel the bottle of pills or give her just one pill make any difference?
I've been trying to figure out if it does or not, can't find any divergence yet. Unless I've skipped thru the one or two pages that diverge at the moment. Or if it's affected by other choices as well, just can't figure anything out at the moment.

recreation thanks for another update, really glad to see that the female protagonist is continued as well! I was worried that it would get dumped as the project moved forward, seeing how it doubles the workload and a smaller percentage of the userbase seems to roll with FemProtag!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
may want to update the op with the virgin and vaginal sex tags (guess virgin is a bit of an assumption). Lot of people search by them, and the more people seeing this title the better. Honesly some of the best facial expressions I have ever seen in this space, flat out. Ellie is adorkable, and the rest are great too.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes