recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Here is my unofficial compressed android port of Bad Memories - v0.4.0 (275MB- If anyone wants it :rolleyes:)
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
Added, thx!

I like this game, but dislike when the text gets smaller and gray because it's really hard to read.
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to show different dialogue, so this might (will probably) change in the future.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Added, thx!

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to show different dialogue, so this might (will probably) change in the future.
There are several other ways to show different dialogue types.

For a shout you can go with all caps, and maybe up the letter size a little.
For thoughts, there are 2 good ways of doing it I can think of. To make a new character named characters_thoughts. Parenthasis is another very viable way of doing it. I noticed a lot of times it does have a parenthasis when in a thought anyways, but to shrink and make gray too? With the semitransparent white text boxes, it gets really hard to read.

Reactions: Demigawd

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
es02 is definitely showing in the game, for both gender^^
The kitchen pics... errr, I might have forgotten to include them lol :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: Perhaps i'm tired because i'm sick but i don't see this anim in the game. And i was asking myself the same question with the test version...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh, one of my favorite games updated. This is one of the few games where i actually main a FMC(I named her Serana but i might change it). I still play as a Male as well but i treat him as a what if? Character lol.

Since it's been awhile I'll start over instead of using my saves.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There are several other ways to show different dialogue types.

For a shout you can go with all caps, and maybe up the letter size a little.
For thoughts, there are 2 good ways of doing it I can think of. To make a new character named characters_thoughts. Parenthasis is another very viable way of doing it. I noticed a lot of times it does have a parenthasis when in a thought anyways, but to shrink and make gray too? With the semitransparent white text boxes, it gets really hard to read.
Yeah the I use a second char for thinking dialogue. I tried a lot already, but was never really happy, so I keep on trying^^
Did you try without it the textbox? Maybe that's better readable for you (or worse^^), you can disable it in preferences.

:unsure: Perhaps i'm tired because i'm sick but i don't see this anim in the game. And i was asking myself the same question with the test version...
Err, shit, no that one isn't in the game... looks like I'm too tired as well. That was supposed to be a second view, I had 2 other views planned, but rendering took so much time that I had to cut them (didn't finish rendering them).

I like Kath now and I hated her before this.

Jada still my top girl though which is why Reccy is now in my bad books. How could you cliffhanger me like that.

No i'm not going to let it go.

It was gonna get gud.
As bad as it feels right now, it will make the next update even better, don't worry ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
In the script
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aaand ... i really like where are our interactions with kathrine are going
Thx for the hint, that's so long ago that it totally went off my radar^^

The textbox function isn't really finished yet, and I didn't spend much time on it during the developent of this update, but I know about that bug and will fix it in the future.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes