recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That took way too long, having two games to work on must be really exhausting.
That's not the problem actually, I didn't touch the other game again after I released the first bugfix. It's simply way faster to make an update in HS than it is with Daz.
I'm going to wait a few days see if any problems occur with the update and then go over to the HS game again, that update will be out way faster.

There was few pics (see 2) and a animation in the folder but not in the game ?
Probably male/female MC versions, but could also be some stuff I wanted to use and decided against it for whatever reason^^

Reactions: Namco15

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Great update, No boring filler or padding, Moves the main story forward as well as the relationships with the female cast (some in very significant ways that would take other devs at least more 7 updates to achieve for whatever reason).

This is how you do it.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial compressed android port of Bad Memories - v0.4.0 (275MB- If anyone wants it :rolleyes:)
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
will you be kind enough to add it in op recreation?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
That's not the problem actually, I didn't touch the other game again after I released the first bugfix. It's simply way faster to make an update in HS than it is with Daz.
I'm going to wait a few days see if any problems occur with the update and then go over to the HS game again, that update will be out way faster.

Probably male/female MC versions, but could also be some stuff I wanted to use and decided against it for whatever reason^^
No i played both version, and it was pretty good works :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes