Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Well i don't agree with u on this. My opinion is that Ellie after reading online about incest become very religion person. So most of the time she will spend in the school and in the church, so i m afraid we will not see her much in the future. Maybe only when she will be praying before the sleep.
If that happens she'll end up being touched by the priest....or she can go full lesbian nun and drag Jada into it, and Katherine, and Rachel, and the female MC as well

Hope recreation has some nun assets

Reactions: afterlights

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hope recreation has some nun assets
Again i don't agree with u she will ended up in monastery and never ever again have plain sex in her life. Maybe foot fetish or golden showers but plain sex i don't think so. U know how nuns can be kinky!
Hmm, Nun you say?

I've always had an inexplicable thing for the nun fetish... So I'm all for exploring the hot redhead nun idea! :)

F4LL3N

Dec 14, 2017
C.J. and his "Viking" ancestry jeeez. Sorry to be that guy, but vikings were basicaly pirates (sea riders or however you want to call them). For somebody with lastname Olafsson would make much more sense to have Scandinavian ancestry. Not every Scandinavian was a viking and not every viking had to be of scandinavian origin (but they most commonly were).
These are just historian cries for at least some historical accuracy (Doubt anyone can trace back his ancestors back to sea riders and idk who would be proud of it). Don't mind me and don't worry no need to tell me to gtfo, am already leaving xD

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
C.J. and his "Viking" ancestry jeeez. Sorry to be that guy, but vikings were basicaly pirates (sea riders or however you want to call them). For somebody with lastname Olafsson would make much more sense to have Scandinavian ancestry. Not every Scandinavian was a viking and not every viking had to be of scandinavian origin (but they most commonly were).
These are just historian cries for at least some historical accuracy (Doubt anyone can trace back his ancestors back to sea riders and idk who would be proud of it). Don't mind me and don't worry no need to tell me to gtfo, am already leaving xD
You promoting Assassin's Creed Walhalla my buddy?

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yeah, dev's a crook!

F4LL3N

Dec 14, 2017
You promoting Assassin's Creed Walhalla my buddy?
Huh... and what made you think so? I have lost interest in AC's after Blackflag/Rogue, which were great, but thats off-topic.
Am getting kind of triggered whenever smb adresses to Scandinavians as vikings. You know we all have flaws and one of mine is taking history too serious compared to other ppl ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Huh... and what made you think so? I have lost interest in AC's after Blackflag/Rogue, which were great, but thats off-topic.
Am getting kind of triggered whenever smb adresses to Scandinavians as vikings. You know we all have flaws and one of mine is taking history too serious compared to other ppl ;)
You know, as a german I could be triggered by seeing every!single!german! in almost every movie that was not made in germany being the bad guy, but I'm not.
But to calm your nerves a bit, C.J. and especially his name and ancestry is a reference to another game that has absolutely nothing to do with the person who posted right above your last post :sneaky:

F4LL3N

Dec 14, 2017
You know, as a german I could be triggered by seeing every!single!german! in almost every movie that was not made in germany being the bad guy, but I'm not.
But to calm your nerves a bit, C.J. and especially his name and ancestry is a reference to another game that has absolutely nothing to do with the person who posted right above your last post :sneaky:
Yeeee before WW I Anglos were considered the baddies... Sadly no movies could be made back then! :sneaky:
Well I certainly did not expect that reference. I guess it was obvious for smb who's following news from Ubi. Now that I think about it, he even looks the part.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

F4LL3N

Dec 14, 2017
[...] game that has absolutely nothing to do with the person who posted right above your last post :sneaky:
Oh the post right above, didn't notice that one, thought it's this guy talking about valhalla XD
Well am a dummy what can I do...
Aaaand I have never seen this game tbh, gonna check it tho.

Reactions: recreation

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Ah, now the evil part makes sense... You're German :eek:

Just kidding, I actually like germans/germany (I'm Dutch btw)

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

nod24

May 4, 2017
You have the signature "pure evil!" ... and the game is about incest with the criminal use of drugs.

However, the German was still lucky. Russians are generally all imbeciles with a strange accent in the movies.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You have the signature "pure evil!" ... and the game is about incest with the criminal use of drugs.

However, the German was still lucky. Russians are generally all imbeciles with a strange accent in the movies.
I'm just "special" that has nothing to do with nationality :ROFLMAO:

Wait, are you telling me that not all russians are crimelords or emotionless killers? :eek:
Let's just agree on that "history" sucks if it comes from mainstream media ;)

nod24

May 4, 2017
I'm just "special" that has nothing to do with nationality :ROFLMAO:

Wait, are you telling me that not all russians are crimelords or emotionless killers? :eek:
Let's just agree on that "history" sucks if it comes from mainstream media ;)

I speak about you personally - "but I'm not."

But yes, politics and the media are still prostitutes...

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes