Sayurii

Mar 5, 2021
Gotta say binged through this whole thing and loving it. Some scenes being text only break the pacing a bit but i understand why it was made that way 8/10.

Reactions: dede770

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Well i got to ask, did Ellie get raped by the father? MC remembers when the dad is in her room and tells her to take off her clothes and shes also beaten up and MC leaves and go to hes room, its not untill a later time MC puts a stop to it when game tells you the dad is about to rape her at that time, but game never really say if she got raped or not, i know she dident get raped when she walked the city since she had no physical harm and not sure if rape would show after some time if the dad did it at one point earliere....

And if she wasent raped who the hell had sex with her? when MC left she went into a hole and had no friends, dident talk, so it would only make sense if she was raped? but in most cases people would say a girl is still a virgin after rape since rape is rape and sex is sex and rape isent sex.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well i got to ask, did Ellie get raped by the father? MC remembers when the dad is in her room and tells her to take off her clothes and shes also beaten up and MC leaves and go to hes room, its not untill a later time MC puts a stop to it when game tells you the dad is about to rape her at that time, but game never really say if she got raped or not, i know she dident get raped when she walked the city since she had no physical harm and not sure if rape would show after some time if the dad did it at one point earliere....
no raping or patreon would be down on rec's throat.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
MC remembers when the dad is in her room and tells her to take off her clothes and shes also beaten up and MC leaves and go to hes room
That's not what happened.
And if she wasent raped who the hell had sex with her?
Nobody
but in most cases people would say a girl is still a virgin after rape
No they wouldn't. Virginity is physical, not mentally, but it doesn't matter anyway. Girls can have fun with themselves, same as men. There's no need for somebody else's involvement to loose virginity.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
That's not what happened.
Nobody

No they wouldn't. Virginity is physical, not mentally, but it doesn't matter anyway. Girls can have fun with themselves, same as men. There's no need for somebody else's involvement to loose virginity.
Well thx for the info that shes a virgin, you should have made it a virgin scene instend of her just jumping stright onto MC to put it all in at once and then ride him, would remove alot of questions since she dident look like a virgin in that scene and on the plus side you could get all the players with virgin kink as well, more players=more supporters :)

Try to check the web and see what most people by far thinks of rape and virginity, many times girls are hurt which even a doc can tell, so a rape victim would still not have had any real sex experince, but you think what you like on this issue its a free world and it dosent really matter, we all have diffrent views which is fine and its dosent have anything to do with the game.

Reactions: LSC82

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Try to check the web and see what most people by far thinks of rape and virginity, many times girls are hurt which even a doc can tell, so a rape victim would still not have had any real sex experince, but you think what you like on this issue its a free world and it dosent really matter, we all have diffrent views which is fine and its dosent have anything to do with the game.
Some people think that they're Napoleon Bonaparte, but that doesn't make them one. And some people these days are so detached from the reality that they're willing to ignore the science, biology, and simplest laws of logic just for the sake of having "an alternative opinion". Still doesn't mean that they're correct though.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
vir·gin·i·ty
/vərˈjinədē/
noun
noun: virginity

the state of never having had sexual intercourse.
"he lost his virginity in college"

sex·u·al in·ter·course
/ˈsekSH(o͞o)əl ˈin(t)ərˌkôrs/
noun
noun: sexual intercourse

sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes