AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
I want to apologize to you for my rudeness. No warrant for it and I know I've been a dick lately.

Guess I got pissy because I liked Hanna but forgot that she's only a side girl. Not the one that gives a bit of extra story content (Real Estate Agent) but again, it is "your" game, and I can't expect it to be the way "I" would have wanted it to be.

Just like if I made a game and you liked a character that was just a side one and there's another that isn't to your liking (or very much so) but you guess you might as well give her route a go because it gives you a bit of extra story for it. Knowing that you wished the roles were reversed, but you get that it's "my" game and you can't really change how it's going to play out.

Hanna is a side girl I will cherish, even if her role is only but minor. Again, sorry for my behavior. If no forgiven is given, it's totally understandable. My mood swings swing baby.
Hannah is, actually, my favourite in this game.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Bcs is not abandoned. What is with some people and ther kink to see the abandoned tag in games ?
Talk is cheap, if a game hasn't been updated in a year the abandoned label is fair no matter what the Dev says. It can always be removed if an update eventually occurs but one year without an update deserves an abandoned tag.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Talk is cheap, if a game hasn't been updated in a year the abandoned label is fair no matter what the Dev says. It can always be removed if an update eventually occurs but one year without an update deserves an abandoned tag.
Check the rules pal, this game does not meet the requirements to be marked as abandoned yet. For a game to be marked as abandoned, the dev has to go 3 months without saying anything about the game or the game has gone 18 months without an update. and neither is the case.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
devs really got comfortable doing an update once per year
give them more rope and we will have once per decade
MagicNuts is pioneering
dev has other games too.

It's time for them to go outside and touch grass. :Kappa:
but but but that's dirty full of animals and humans pee and shit.

wats happening on this game still no new update this year Why is that ?
dev is making update. when it comes out we don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: fin133

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Check the rules pal, this game does not meet the requirements to be marked as abandoned yet. For a game to be marked as abandoned, the dev has to go 3 months without saying anything about the game or the game has gone 18 months without an update. and neither is the case.
OK, the rule needs to be changed a year is plenty of time for a Dev to either shit or get off the pot. Dump the 3 month rule and no update after a year and get the abandoned tag, like I said talk is cheap.

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
there was a post about 3 months ago on the patreon that said the next update wont be long. i know "wont be long" means something different to everyone and 3 months is probably past the point of acceptable to some but there is presumably work being done. i really like this game too so i understand being excited for the next update but some of yall are way too angry for people who jerk off so much.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
there was a post about 3 months ago on the patreon that said the next update wont be long. i know "wont be long" means something different to everyone and 3 months is probably past the point of acceptable to some but there is presumably work being done. i really like this game too so i understand being excited for the next update but some of yall are way too angry for people who jerk off so much.
It's not about being angry it just seems a year is plenty of time for 1 update. It's a pirate site so it shouldn't matter as much to the Dev or at least no where near as much as those paying money to them every month. It would make things easier for those running this site they don't have to worry about what a Dev may or may not say on patreon, suscribestar etc if game goes a year sans update it gets an abandoned tag. k.i.s.s.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
it's weird that the dad had such an extreme switch in character after losing his wife. i guess we need more details from before her death. but MC wouldn't remember anything, he'll have to ask the old cop.
almost wished for the paternity test to be negative :D

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes