Greatest-Produce

Jun 7, 2024
Is this game still in dev? Haven't seen any recent updates for quite awhile. I hope it isn't, love the characters.
Dev gives regular updates on steam. This was his last one in March. He recently moved countries and also has a family to take care of so it's probably still going to be a wait. For me it's worth the wait because this is probably one of my favorite VNs.
Hello!

I've just finished one of the scenes for the upcoming update, and thought "this might be a good time for a news post", so here goes...

One thing I want to make clear right from the start: I still don't know when the update will be done, but it shouldn't take too long anymore.

So, as many of you know, I've been back in my home country for a few weeks, settle some things, get the last bits and pieces of my stuff, etc.. most of my stuff comes with a container ship in one or two months, but I took some hardware from my old render pc with me (so I won't have to wait for it to arrive with the container), and I'm already using it effectively. Render times have decreased a lot!

Anyway, I know most of you just want to know about the update:
Currently there are 7 scenes more or less finished. There are scenes for all of the girls (side, and main), and the main story progresses as well. I'm still working on some render and animations for some of them, but they're mostly done.
I still have to do one bigger scene and some minor scenes in between, to connect everything, but after that, there's only testing and the beta release, which usually takes about two weeks, after that the full update will release.

I should mention that I've decided to not switch to WS after this update, but to go right back to BM. The way I've planned things out, it makes more sense to keep working on BM. I could, of course, just release one huge update, but there's just so much left to do, that I prefer to not do that.
Nonetheless, this update should still be the biggest to date (content wise).

I'm also planning to release a SFW version of BM (Steam only), which requires some additional work, but it shouldn't affect the update much. This will make it possible to release BM in countries where Lewd stuff is not available on steam, but with a small (free) patch, it can be converted back to NSFW.

So yeah, that's all for now. Stay tuned for more soon

Mar 29, 2023
Dev: One thing I want to make clear right from the start: I still don't know when the update will be done, but it shouldn't take too long anymore.
The dev wrote that March 13th... It's almost July now... I question the time perception of the dev, because not too long is not almost 4 months imo.

Also if he/she is moving from one country to another, why not putting the game on hold until he/she CAN work on the game? Anyways, even if it's not abandoned, I'll consider it as such until it updates. Prolly christmas 2026 or something xD

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The dev wrote that March 13th... It's almost July now... I question the time perception of the dev, because not too long is not almost 4 months imo.

Also if he/she is moving from one country to another, why not putting the game on hold until he/she CAN work on the game? Anyways, even if it's not abandoned, I'll consider it as such until it updates. Prolly christmas 2026 or something xD
Cool story bruh

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Dev gives regular updates on steam. This was his last one in March. He recently moved countries and also has a family to take care of so it's probably still going to be a wait. For me it's worth the wait because this is probably one of my favorite VNs.
we only waited years...and don't forget the reworkks and other shit...this dev and the one of Heavy five are only bad and not respectable...sadly, this is the only truth..i loved this game and story but now i lost my hope on this one

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
this game seems more like a waifu academy 2.0 but with longer and longer wait times
V 0.1 Released 31/03/19
Opened patreo 06/04/19
Opened subscribestar 07/04/19
V 0.1.6 Released 10/06/19
V 0.2 Released 26/07/19
V 0.2.1? Released 10/10/19
halloween update 31/10/19
V 0.3? Released 26/11/19
V 0.4 Released 27/01/20 300 new single render, 12 new animations (ca 2300 render combined)
Releasing on itch.io
V 0.5 Released 16/05/20 400 new render, 30 (31) new animations
V 0.6 Released 08/11/20 ~400-500 new render, 25 new animations (~1300 render)
Releasing on Steam
V 0.7 released 25/09/2021 | 1295 new Render | 47 new Animations
V 0.7.5 Released 31/05/2022 | 839 new render | 56 new animations
V 0.8 Released 23/04/2023 | 972 new Render | 27 new animations
V 0.8.5 Released 31/05/2023| 171 New Render | 10 Animations

Last edited:
Reactions: turgsh01 and KiGa

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Dude yammers about what he is going to consider

No one cares about that STORY

it's the truth not a story bruh
So when we need dumb shit we can squeeze your head
bruh

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
this game seems more like a waifu academy 2.0 but with longer and longer wait times
V 0.1 Released 31/03/19
Opened patreo 06/04/19
Opened subscribestar 07/04/19
V 0.1.6 Released 10/06/19
V 0.2 Released 26/07/19
V 0.2.1? Released 10/10/19
halloween update 31/10/19
V 0.3? Released 26/11/19
V 0.4 Released 27/01/20 300 new single render, 12 new animations (ca 2300 render combined)
Releasing on itch.io
V 0.5 Released 16/05/20 400 new render, 30 (31) new animations
V 0.6 Released 08/11/20 ~400-500 new render, 25 new animations (~1300 render)
Releasing on Steam
V 0.7 released 25/09/2021 | 1295 new Render | 47 new Animations
V 0.7.5 Released 31/05/2022 | 839 new render | 56 new animations
V 0.8 Released 23/04/2023 | 972 new Render | 27 new animations
V 0.8.5 Released 31/05/2023| 171 New Render | 10 Animations
Compare the update time with the amount of render per update. Maybe you notice something...

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The Dev posted this on Steam just in the last couple days.

Wow, it's been a few days since my last post, huh? ^_^"

Anyway, I have some good news:

I'm just finishing up one of the scenes of the update and going through the new content, and it looks pretty good for a beta some time around next week.

Currently there are a little over 1400 renders and 23 animations for this update, but of course I'm still working on it, so there will be more.

There are several fixes included in the update, some adjustments, new settings, and I've also decided to remove the color picker for the text completely. It's just such a mess and causes more trouble than it's worth tbh.

Once the beta is out, it usually takes around two weeks +/- until everything is done and tested. Though I still have a good chunk of renders and probably some minor scenes to finish, so don't quote me on that.

That's it about the update for now, but I feel like I owe you all an apology.

As most of you probably have noticed, I'm not that active online anymore. Be it discord, here on steam, or where ever you follow me.

It's not that I stopped developing, I'm still working on the game every day, and while doing so, I'm usually online, (except on weekends, which are reserved for my wife), but my life has changed drastically over the last few years, and so has the way I (can) interact with the online world.

I used to live a simple life: single, small flat in a small village with not much to do, so a lot of time for online stuff...

But now I moved to a different country, I've married a wonderful woman, have a house to take care of (it's old and needs some work), my Dad died recently as well...

I have to juggle a lot of stuff between real life and development, which simply means some things will fall short. I know it sucks not getting many updates, but I rather have less online interactions, than having to cut development time.

So, sorry for that ;_;

But all that aside, stay tuned for the beta, and have a great day!

Take this as what you will. But sounds like he is keeping up. Just got some RL stuff to do now as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lil sis's favorite movies: firestarter, firedome and towering inferno.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes