SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If this place is gonna have tags then it should use them and a year per update is no great ask. This is a pirate site so it shouldn't matter much to Devs but if an abandoned tag on here lights a fire under some Devs asses it's all to the good.
Then people should stop complaining in threads and use the report system the way it's meant to be used. Then you will see if a mod/uploader agrees with it or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well abandoned tag can lead that some players bypass this and some of those could be potential supporters.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't think the dad attitude switch after losing is wife.
I think he was always like that, but hide his behaviors as long as his wife was alive.
In fact we can't even be sure he didn't abuse the MC. And that the MC just repressed those bad memories like the others.
it says it right in the overview of the game that the dad changes his views of women after his wife's death :) might be because of his drinking too. didn't help at least.
I don't think he did anything to MC because he reminded him of his wife. he probably set impossible standards for women, comparing them to an idealized version of his wife, punishing them for not meeting those standards.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Why do people give so many fucks if this is marked abandoned or not? Like who cares, the tag doesn't mean diddly squat.
In my experience, the only thing an abandoned tag does is fill the thread with needless whining about the abandoned tag.

You've got your: I called it ages ago, now acknowledge my greatness at predicting this douches.
The 'aww, I loved that one and really wanted more of it' folks.
The 'I can't read a thread or tag properly, when is the next update' lazies.
And the folks like us commenting repeatedly about the fact that it is abandoned and answering the above questions about it being abandoned.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Someone should do a basic walkthrough of this simply to make sure we can hit all the girls and not get locked out of anything.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Someone should do a basic walkthrough of this simply to make sure we can hit all the girls and not get locked out of anything.
I dont think there is a way to get locked out of the route with all the girls. You just need to answer the right things in every dialog, which should be easy enough as its always the logical thing to answer =)

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Greatest-Produce

Jun 7, 2024
You don't need a walkthrough on this one. The only choices are if you want to pursue a girl and if you are into being with more than one girl. If you get to opportunity to explore a location before going to wherever the story is telling you to go, explore it.

Reactions: sava75

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
recreation

So, I think I have found a bug or more. The bug(s) is (are) related to the "after_load" method:

try:
mcmd = pcmd
pcmd = None
except NameError:
mcmd = mcmd

After the game ask for your name and surname:
1. Open the game console e type watch mcmd, (mcmd = '')
2. make a save
3. load the save you made
3. Open the game console e type watch mcmd, (mcmd is the name you typed')
4. make another save
5. load the last save you made
6. Open the game console e type watch mcmd, (mcmd is None)

The after_load method as implemented is a total mess, the more you reload the game the more information and variables change to None.
By the way, to destroy a variable in python you have to execute:
del <variable_name>
(I don't know if renpy deletes the variable from subsequent saves)

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation

So, I think I have found a bug or more. The bug(s) is (are) related to the "after_load" method:

try:
mcmd = pcmd
pcmd = None
except NameError:
mcmd = mcmd

After the game ask for your name and surname:
1. Open the game console e type watch mcmd, (mcmd = '')
2. make a save
3. load the save you made
3. Open the game console e type watch mcmd, (mcmd is the name you typed')
4. make another save
5. load the last save you made
6. Open the game console e type watch mcmd, (mcmd is None)

The after_load method as implemented is a total mess, the more you reload the game the more information and variables change to None.
By the way, to destroy a variable in python you have to execute:
del <variable_name>
(I don't know if renpy deletes the variable from subsequent saves)
Thanks for letting me know. The after_load variables are only there for save compatibility with older saves and I will remove it completely once the main story is finished, so I don't worry to much about I tbh. By now I've also implemented an option to change the name in the settings.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes