girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
The Dev posted this on Steam just in the last couple days.

Wow, it's been a few days since my last post, huh? ^_^"

Anyway, I have some good news:

I'm just finishing up one of the scenes of the update and going through the new content, and it looks pretty good for a beta some time around next week.

Currently there are a little over 1400 renders and 23 animations for this update, but of course I'm still working on it, so there will be more.

There are several fixes included in the update, some adjustments, new settings, and I've also decided to remove the color picker for the text completely. It's just such a mess and causes more trouble than it's worth tbh.

Once the beta is out, it usually takes around two weeks +/- until everything is done and tested. Though I still have a good chunk of renders and probably some minor scenes to finish, so don't quote me on that.

That's it about the update for now, but I feel like I owe you all an apology.

As most of you probably have noticed, I'm not that active online anymore. Be it discord, here on steam, or where ever you follow me.

It's not that I stopped developing, I'm still working on the game every day, and while doing so, I'm usually online, (except on weekends, which are reserved for my wife), but my life has changed drastically over the last few years, and so has the way I (can) interact with the online world.

I used to live a simple life: single, small flat in a small village with not much to do, so a lot of time for online stuff...

But now I moved to a different country, I've married a wonderful woman, have a house to take care of (it's old and needs some work), my Dad died recently as well...

I have to juggle a lot of stuff between real life and development, which simply means some things will fall short. I know it sucks not getting many updates, but I rather have less online interactions, than having to cut development time.

So, sorry for that ;_;

But all that aside, stay tuned for the beta, and have a great day!

Take this as what you will. But sounds like he is keeping up. Just got some RL stuff to do now as well.
Holy smokes! Those aren't some drastic changes, he's living a whole different life. Sounds like a better one for him too. Good for him, and lucky for us that his new life and new wife will allow him to continue developing.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes