Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
BM_SM_Cover.png
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
BM SM B02a1.jpg BM SM B02a2.jpg BM SM B02a3.jpg BM SM B02a4.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks, but that's not really what I'm talking about. It's more the simple stuff like for example:
- why does text "..." use the dialogue style
- why does the whole UI need to be refreshed when I want a single variable to change within the menu (I know the answer, but it's one of the reasons I hate the UI)
- why does the UI have to have a static size
- why does renpy generate images for the ui, when it could just use color codes

There's so much more, a lot of illogical things and barely anything documented. I don't remember much specific atm, because it's late and I'm tired, so I better go to bed, otherwise I'll rant the while night.
rec i'm sorry to hear things are so shitty for your dev.(s) ,, and yet i'm happy you fight to make your games the some of the best i've ever played ... thank you , seriously :)

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I hate being caught up to current VN builds because the updates always feel too short. But then I think about the story up until then and a minute later I'm not feeling like a spoiled brat anymore. Fun update. I feel like I need a shower now after what I made Ellie do, and I'm excited to see what's next. Thanks for your hard work, recreation... special shout out to Sancho.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I feel like I need a shower now after what I made Ellie do
Probably why I haven't touched the game on Steam yet. Hearing it's just a short update, plus, ended up reading some spoiler stuff (basically the thing you made Ellie do) sooo, I don't think I am in any rush to play it lol. Maybe after another two updates, maybe.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi there Sancho

Playing on Android with JoiPlay to use your awesome mod. Unfortunately this happens now.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive SanchoMod/SanchoMod BadMemories.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive SanchoMod/SanchoMod BadMemories.rpyc.
Sancho Multi-Mod Thread (issues with JOI-Play)

Reactions: KunFuzius

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
hm still cant play further then day 13 start in the kitchen... even with the updated mod and incest installed
that's because the update ends after the kitchen sex scene... plus this game doesn't need incest patch

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Seems like no matter where I download the PC version from I'm only getting the Mac files. Am I doing something wrong?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
If you aren't getting this file name

"Bad-Memories-0.8.5-market.zip"

Your clicking on the wrong link...
That's the file I've downloaded, when I extract it, the only files that appear are related to Mac. I believe that it's what cxx said, that my antivirus is preventing the .exe files from being extracted properly, which again is weird since it's not be an issue with other games or prior updates to this game.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes