Volta

Apr 27, 2017
If Recy's profile pic and a whole host of other indicators didn't give it away, Ellie is the "main girl", she is the game's center of gravity and what the plot ultimately revolves around is the relationship between the MC and Ellie, favourites aside it's that relationship that is IMO going to define the game going forward.

As for which girl is best for the MC, probably Hanna, she's sane, non related, not a whole heap of trouble but still a little sassy and not desperate enough to just jump the MC at any given opportunity, like whenever they are in the same zip code (looking at you Jada).

But then again the whole point is that every character in the main group have some serious baggage and are quite frankly emotionally buggered up in one way or another, i could go through them all explaining why you should run a mile from each of them but the driving force for the main three was the father and the drinking, since both of those are gone now it's a question of recovery and if one of them will flip completely and taxidermy the player if we hit a bad end :eek:.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hello! First of all, the game is really Amazing, so kudos for a job well done.

Question: is the new 0.5 update entirely focused on Jade (action-wise I mean) or did I screw up royally along the way (therefore not-screwing up, if u catch my drift).

Thanks

Reactions: recreation

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hello! First of all, the game is really Amazing, so kudos for a job well done.

Question: is the new 0.5 update entirely focused on Jade (action-wise I mean) or did I screw up royally along the way (therefore not-screwing up, if u catch my drift).

Thanks
Her and the submissive therapist :sneaky:

Reactions: Game Bond

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Must have done something wrong then, because after the BJ she gives you in 0.4, the only interaction I get with her is listening to her story and meeting the girl she foster.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Must have done something wrong then, because after the BJ she gives you in 0.4, the only interaction I get with her is listening to her story and meeting the girl she foster.
I just started playing this game shortly after the release of 0.5, so I'm not sure where her story ended in 0.4, but that's as far as I was able to get with her, too. I even played though a few other times, choosing different options each time, but never got anywhere else with her. So maybe that's as far as her story goes in 0.5.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is that her part of this update ;)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Dev: says you don't need a guide

Dev: also says that choices effect character's behavior and sex scenes.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm with Darth_Hirum on this, I prefer getting all the content in a single run, or at least get a clear idea of where my action leads.
I agree, total completionist here and i can confirm that the only major choice to have an effect right now is the gender choice of the MC, however the main thing that I've found that is counted in the rpy files is a value that IMO roughly translates to the PC's relationship with Jada, there are others but that is the one that is most used right now, it does nothing important though, yet.

Reactions: Loyo
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes