ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Great work recreation. I understand that you need to do almost twice the work, because you do a game for a male and a female character, so we shouldn't ask for a larger update. I appreciate that you decided to do the female path, that's the one I follow. Besides, the female MC is beautiful.

I enjoyed this update a lot, I think is the funniest so far: the toilet paper, the picture with the mask on, the toilet in the kitchen ( It reminds me a Simpsons scene). Also, my appreciation for Jada increased, I felt empathy for her and her situation, she seems like a nice girl.

On the other hand, the animations were good and I love the sex scenes with multi-angles, but in my laptop, which isn't that powerful, some of them got stuck. I played the vids from the animations folder and they played smoothly, but I guess that the game's engine affects because is heavier. Had anybody else the same problem?

Also, I read somewhere that the devs shouldn't manage the threads here nor update their games by themselves, because Patreon might delete the dev's patreon account (supposedly some devs were victims of that). So, it's recommended to give the management of the thread to a moderator (I'm refering to the OP). I don't know how much of this is true, but be careful with that, you don't lose nothing if you do a research.

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Oh, it's not important, would just be a nice thing for her to do the more she gets into being 'Mommy's little girl'. I can't even imagine rendering without a denoiser, just seems like an immense waste of time given how high a sample count it takes to get noise free images. And now I'm thinking how to speed up rendering of scenes with alternative clothing; posing and lighting doesn't need changing, it's just rendering, so maybe baked lighting would do the trick? I know it's a very powerful way of making flythroughs of archviz scenes.
There's sadly no baking option in Daz, nor iray itself. That's a thing for realtime render engines, which daz/iray isn't.
I try to stay away from denoizer because especially on character skin they lose a lot of detail. Most of the time I can tell when somebody used denoizer.
But tbh, I think my render are quite fast in direct comparison to others. They take from 5 minutes to an hour, maybe two with a lot of stuff going on. This is quite fast for Daz/Iray without using denoizer.
MC Room and Ellies room are good/bad examples, when I created all the rooms, I had no real experience, so I just made all the walls with lots of divisions (you could say polys, even though it's not the same), because more divisions are better, right? Well rendering took ages until I changed the walls and everything I could to low-poly a while ago. The walls are exactly one division now (some a simple plane, some a cube) and it makes a huge difference in rendering. Scenes in both rooms are still some of the slowest to render, but at least they don't need hours anymore.
Btw my dark scenes render as fast as my bright scenes, I'm using a few tricks here and there, so lighting isn't a problem.
Btw btw lots of artists release assets with insanely high poly count for something like a box, or a cupboard, or simple stuff with no complex geometry which is insane, so I try to stay away from such assets and use/create my own stuff where possible.

LOL I was thinking the same thing
Do you have bad memories about that file? :sneaky:

Great work recreation. I understand that you need to do almost twice the work, because you do a game for a male and a female character, so we shouldn't ask for a larger update. I appreciate that you decided to do the female path, that's the one I follow. Besides, the female MC is beautiful.

I enjoyed this update a lot, I think is the funniest so far: the toilet paper, the picture with the mask on, the toilet in the kitchen ( It reminds me a Simpsons scene). Also, my appreciation for Jada increased, I felt empathy for her and her situation, she seems like a nice girl.

On the other hand, the animations were good and I love the sex scenes with multi-angles, but in my laptop, which isn't that powerful, some of them got stuck. I played the vids from the animations folder and they played smoothly, but I guess that the game's engine affects because is heavier. Had anybody else the same problem?

Also, I read somewhere that the devs shouldn't manage the threads here nor update their games by themselves, because Patreon might delete the dev's patreon account (supposedly some devs were victims of that). So, it's recommended to give the management of the thread to a moderator (I'm refering to the OP). I don't know how much of this is true, but be careful with that, you don't lose nothing if you do a research.
Thx, I'm aware of the patreon situation, but (by now) patreon also knows that even if I'm the owner of the thread, I'm not allowed to delete links or anything. I think they even asked f95 staff directly to remove stuff from other devs, so I should be safe (hopefully) from a purge

PS: I re-rendered the scene with the female mc in the bathroom a few days ago, it's much better quali now :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might need to add a bit more light though.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Future Tags: Anal, Voyeurism, True Love, (light) BDSM, Threesome, Spanking, (Harem)
Hold on there! I had never seen the future tags. True Love? Isn't that tag a big spoiler? Will we have true love here? But the MC is seducing everybody. Who will be the true love?

The MC has taken advantage of Katherine, forcing her. Would be possible a true love in a relationship like that?

Ellie is the MC's step sister and her mother is very protective. In addition, she has a lot of mental health problems and she's still very childish. Would be possible a true love between them?

Rachel is the father's ex partner, like a step mother. MC hated her and now she only see her with sexual desire. MC has taken advantage of her too, during the pills effect. Is it possible a true love coming from that?

The barista girl and the job partner haven't developed a strong relation so far with MC. They haven't had an important involvement in the story neither. Could emerge a true love with any of them so quickly?

The best option so far would be Jada, I think. She's the one who has had more sexual interactions with MC, besides, isn't from the family. But she has a very messy life. Would be her the true love?

But if any of them is gonna be the MC true love, would it means that MC will break the heart of some of them? Including, possibly, Jada and Ellie, those noble girls. Being Ellie very vulnerable. That would be harsh.

On the other hand, if MC is seducing everybody, would be possible a polyamorous relationship? Is it possible true love in that? Suppose that we have a polyamorous relationship between four of them, should everybody love all the others to have true love? Or, is it enough that only MC love the others and they also love MC, despite they don't love between each other? Would be true love that? And if MC decides to have child with one of them, should everybody love that child to have true love?

What do you think?

Last edited:

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
Hold on there! I had never seen the future tags.
Indeed, it is as if the future hasn't happened yet...! ;)

As you pointed out, there are sooo many ways that the story could go, it's impossible to predict the direction at this time. But more importantly, you pick out one tag, "true love". What, exactly, is "true love"? A deep and philosophical discussion is invoked by just asking the question. But in the context of a game (or in a life?), are we not capable of so much love in so many forms that defining "true love" requires a very broad definition? And really, there are as many correct definitions are there are people to feel them. What is "love"? And then, what makes it "true"? Is their love without it being "true love"? No, I don't think that there is one, definitive answer. If there was, there would only need to be one game to tell its tale. Each game is different, each character within each game is different. That is what makes being human different for us all, and yet also the same. For my part, I'm looking forward to seeing how the dev's vision of this tale turns out. And I hope we all find our True Love in it's telling!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Jill, Ellen and Jada are going to have soo much sex (now that they are living together) that Rachel won't be able to sleep at night. :LOL: :LOL:

Nice backstory for Katherine and Jill, I was surprised the latter also can kick some asses. Guess Kath learned how to be a ass kicking woman because of Jill. :unsure::)

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes