03abc

Oct 3, 2017
hmm, I really don't like Kat or Rachel TBH so they can get caught in the house fire I'm going to start....
Such a nice idea, hopefully without forcing us to save one of them :ROFLMAO:
Young Katie was cute, but I don't like her even more now. Mc saved her before, but after years she was a bitch for him, what a cunt.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Young Katie was cute, but I don't like her even more now. Mc saved her before, but after years she was a bitch for him, what a cunt.
Right? Makes you regret saving her if she is just going to be a bitch to the MC and his little sister. At no point did she wait to see if the MC recognized her before turning the bitch levels to 11, instead she was full blown bitch mode from day 1. Of course, personally, I don't like the fact that we then sexually assaulted her (not a fan of domination unless there is consent beforehand) but not much I can do about that.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Kat wants the MC i believe

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Kat wants the MC i believe
i think there may be some serious jealousy going on? don't know. either way i like Katherine. i think its good to have characters with different complications and personalities that don't just fall into your lap. =) as long as she can still be in the fold i'm cool.

i also like rachel as well, hopefully more will become clear with her sooner rather than later (need more Q&A&play during pilltime dumbass MC!) if we are handed a suggestion mechanic, use it already. would be funny if she was just pretending tho hmmm?

Hanna so far is my favorite cutie very, VERY narrowly over Ellie, tho if we get to play with Ellie more in that cat outfit, that may change. and ironically Hanna DID just fall into our lap. its ok. i'll take it. =D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Right? Makes you regret saving her if she is just going to be a bitch to the MC and his little sister. At no point did she wait to see if the MC recognized her before turning the bitch levels to 11, instead she was full blown bitch mode from day 1. Of course, personally, I don't like the fact that we then sexually assaulted her (not a fan of domination unless there is consent beforehand) but not much I can do about that.
Kat sees the MC, especially because of that past event as a bad influence. In her eyes, MC was someone well known in an area where drug dealers hung out, hence why she called the MC a drug lord in the present. Probably it is based on a misunderstanding, but it gave a first impression anyway.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Kat sees the MC, especially because of that past event as a bad influence. In her eyes, MC was someone well known in an area where drug dealers hung out, hence why she called the MC a drug lord in the present. Probably it is based on a misunderstanding, but it gave a first impression anyway.
true but don't change the fact she kicked her BF's ass for touching her , and lets you do naughty things to her ... she loves it and wants the MC . at least in the game i'm , playing

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I do like domination in general, but I don't like bitchy characters. So I would prefer to avoid her forced scenes.

Most likely, but my MC doesn't want her.
I'm fine with domination when it is something people mutually agree upon. Just because Kat has a physiological response to the sexual assault doesn't mean that consent was given. The MC forced themselves onto Kat because she had a bad attitude towards them and I am not a fan of that behavior in the MC. In my opinion it makes the MC as bad as their father, who forced Rachel to give him oral, or even worse than Rachel. So far Rachel was a bitch to the MC in the past, and is keeping secrets, but seems to be trying to be nice (though I think she is just trying to manipulate the MC so that she doesn't lose her home).

Yeah, I don't really like any of our interactions with Kat. She's a bitch and then we sexually abuse her for being a bitch, rinse and repeat. Not exactly how I'd want to be treating someone, it just proves she is right about the MC being a horrible influence.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, I don't really like any of our interactions with Kat. She's a bitch and then we sexually abuse her for being a bitch, rinse and repeat. Not exactly how I'd want to be treating someone, it just proves she is right about the MC being a horrible influence.
i find it fine what the MC does to her .... payback is a bitch .... for the way Kat treats his family .. besides i did enjoy doing things to her ... imo

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i find it fine what the MC does to her .... payback is a bitch .... for the way Kat treats his family .. besides i did enjoy doing things to her ... imo
Eh, she barely does anything to the family. She's just a bitch to the MC and Ellie doesn't like her. It's very one sided. And I find Kat boring and unattractive so I just skip the sexual assault since I don't find her or the act sexy. I have too many IRL issues with that type of behavior and I usually can separate the two. For some reason not in this game.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Eh, she barely does anything to the family. She's just a bitch to the MC and Ellie doesn't like her. It's very one sided. And I find Kat boring and unattractive so I just skip the sexual assault since I don't find her or the act sexy. I have too many IRL issues with that type of behavior and I usually can separate the two. For some reason not in this game.
i see your point , but i find Kat , hot as hell ...... imo

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Reactions to 0.5:
[snip]
Man I love your reactions and thoughts, thanks for that :)
Reminds me why I'm making this game and seeing that everything I wanted to "express" with the scenes worked well.

Regarding the female part: I know what you mean with the animations, and I tried... several times... I had to make a cut somewhere, otherwise I'd still be working on the update.

The shirt, well, yes I actually wanted to change it, but as I said, I had to make some cuts. You can't compare animations with single images btw. A (single) animation frame needs way less time to render then a still image, the quality is cranked down, it's lower resolution and it doesn't need to be perfect (except the motion), I'm even using denoiser on animation frames, which I usually avoid at all cost^^
The human eye luckily can't catch small errors in a moving image, so that's the good thing about animations, but a single render needs higher quality, resolution and I have to be more careful with the light everything else. 10 single render can easily take as much time to create and render as one of the animations.
And tbh I didn't think it's important, so I focused on more important things^^

Errors: fixed (y)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I just played the game with femaleMC.... Holy shit sandwich with a goodnight kiss ! She's gorgeous....
Well I have to play both routes now.
Too bad she's a Schrödinger character, cause I'd love for maleMC to have her as the second sister. She could be the only one my maleMC would say "Slap my yurt and call me Genghis" and then marry her.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The shirt, well, yes I actually wanted to change it, but as I said, I had to make some cuts. You can't compare animations with single images btw. A (single) animation frame needs way less time to render then a still image, the quality is cranked down, it's lower resolution and it doesn't need to be perfect (except the motion), I'm even using denoiser on animation frames, which I usually avoid at all cost^^
The human eye luckily can't catch small errors in a moving image, so that's the good thing about animations, but a single render needs higher quality, resolution and I have to be more careful with the light everything else. 10 single render can easily take as much time to create and render as one of the animations.
And tbh I didn't think it's important, so I focused on more important things^^
Oh, it's not important, would just be a nice thing for her to do the more she gets into being 'Mommy's little girl'. I can't even imagine rendering without a denoiser, just seems like an immense waste of time given how high a sample count it takes to get noise free images. And now I'm thinking how to speed up rendering of scenes with alternative clothing; posing and lighting doesn't need changing, it's just rendering, so maybe baked lighting would do the trick? I know it's a very powerful way of making flythroughs of archviz scenes.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes