LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
finaly had a chance to play and yes great story a pleasure to read with not to many mistakes.
only ones that really stood out for me were early on ie. threat and threated instead of treat and treated.
as i believe has been said the theripist is a bitch but maybe questioning her right to treat based on age wasn't the best aproach.
as for rachel she may have misdirected her anger before and now regrtets it as she claims and the MC maybe suspicoius.
but i'm not sure why we the reader's would be.
ok she mentions the fire to the MC but that could be coincidence she tells MC it was the building not just apartment wason fire,
so it was very news worthy and that seems a reasonable explination.
as for her having his phone number without him knowing he gave it, that her just being a woman im afraid,
its true honest I know a few women that have got a phone number they wanted simply by looking on the guys phone when he left it lying about and unlocked.
(i'm just saying don't hate me ladies i'm only the messenger)
and as for the sister she is seriously cute but worrying,
not because she seems to have the hots for MC or sneaks in his bed or that she stares at him a little too much.
but because when he first comes across her it is in an allyway not far from where apartments building is on fire.
Rachels fault not so likely Ellie fault much more likely again just saying.
Jada looks like she's gonna be trouble too.
but all in all a really good VN game keep up the excelent work

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
ofcourse how she got the phone number is just a suspition only the Dev truely knows

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
finaly had a chance to play and yes great story a pleasure to read with not to many mistakes.
only ones that really stood out for me were early on ie. threat and threated instead of treat and treated.
as i believe has been said the theripist is a bitch but maybe questioning her right to treat based on age wasn't the best aproach.
as for rachel she may have misdirected her anger before and now regrtets it as she claims and the MC maybe suspicoius.
ok she mentions the fire to the MC but that could be coincidence she tells MC it was the building not just apartment wason fire,
as for her having his phone number without him knowing he gave it, that her just being a woman im afraid,
its true honest I know a few women that have got a phone number they wanted simply by looking on the guys phone when he left it lying about and unlocked.
not because she seems to have the hots for MC or sneaks in his bed or that she stares at him a little too much.
but because when he first comes across her it is in an allyway not far from where apartments building is on fire.
You think Ellie has set the building on fire? Hmmmm... Could be possible... But where should she have known that MC will live there?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hey thanks and I like your theorys ;P

You think Ellie has set the building on fire? Hmmmm... Could be possible... But where should she have known that MC will live there?
Well if Rachel knew about the mc coming back than Ellie would possibly also know. I'm not saying that it is what happend though :p

Reactions: Namco15

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
While i'm mostly in the dark as to the long term plot i can say with a reasonable level of certainty that you can trust a certain therapist, the rest however, especially that police officer, i'm not sure about, oh and Ellie, never trust the cute ones, in fact don't trust any of them till they pull a Tracy and catch a bullet.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
This game honestly gives me more shivers than any game marked horror ever has. Most horror stories involve ghosts or something which you can just mentally wave away as unreal, but this shit feels real enough to cause a genuine sense of lingering dread. If that was the intention of the game maker then very well done.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
and for the love of god, less character polls possible, Milfy CIty is probably in hiatus bc everyone were asking for more Caroline Content...so if you want to do character polls, focus on the main story first and then gave some extra scene(possibly un-related to the main story) to the winner of the poll u.u (i'm saying just bc i want to be sure to give this important hint, otherwise you'll might end up to hate your creation)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
and for the love of god, less character polls possible, Milfy CIty is probably in hiatus bc everyone were asking for more Caroline Content...so if you want to do character polls, focus on the main story first and then gave some extra scene(possibly un-related to the main story) to the winner of the poll u.u (i'm saying just bc i want to be sure to give this important hint, otherwise you'll might end up to hate your creation)
There won't be any character polls. As I said before, this is going to be a relatively simple story based game and I don't intend to work on it forever. I might suck some inspiration here and there for some scenes if I like the idea, but that's it. The story is fixed and won't be changed ;)

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Will there be any under the cover action when you're in bed with Ellie?
I hoped she would do a pull and tug when MC is asleep and ruin the sheets.

Reactions: recreation

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
There won't be any character polls. As I said before, this is going to be a relatively simple story based game and I don't intend to work on it forever. I might suck some inspiration here and there for some scenes if I like the idea, but that's it. The story is fixed and won't be changed ;)
So this is more of a Kinetic Novel?

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes