LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Will there be any under the cover action when you're in bed with Ellie?
I hoped she would do a pull and tug when MC is asleep and ruin the sheets.
Not exactly, but... wait for the next update^^

So this is more of a Kinetic Novel?
Yes and no. There are a few things you can decide and there are a few things that will change depending on these decisions, but it's not like you will get completely different scenes, but slight variations.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
this is going to be a relatively simple story based game and I don't intend to work on it forever.
simple ;) and if we have to say something to that "work on it forever" thing... Don't you dare to stop before Ellie is happy all over! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a bitch: YES! but she's a cute bitch!
I hate to admit it... and i know, @recreation will for sure make fun of me because of this... but... She's (only from the looks) the second cutest girl in this game! :3

Reactions: recreation

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i mean we have that old wench of the mother, and Ellie's friend and the therapist...there isn't much choice for making a top5 for the cutest girl...also to make a top5 we should include the policeman and MC xD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The FurryZone-Laptop :D
I actually rerendered the image because I just couldn't let this oporunity go waste and now it's an april fools joke for ages to come :LOL: or at least as long as my game is online^^

Then we have to make a top 3 :p and I think, most of us will say something like that:

1. Ellie
  2. Therapist bitch
  3. Rachel
1. Laptop
2. MC
3. Policeman

here a top3 of the cutest boys xD
Tch tch, what about the Waitress at the cafe, the Receptionist at the hotel, the couple and markler at the apartment, the girl selling food at the asian food stand, the guy buying food at the asian food stand, the cab driver? They might just be extras, but that doesn't mean you can act like they don't exist. STOP bullying them you evil meanies! :p

Btw did anyone notice the logo of the laptop?

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Meanies? we???? ouch... that hurts :(

btw... F(urry)95zone doesn't seem to like your game... or better doesn't see a future for it xD 4 out of the 5 "similar threads" are for abandoned games xD "Ein Schelm..." :p

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Meanies? we???? ouch... that hurts :(

btw... F(urry)95zone doesn't seem to like your game... or better doesn't see a future for it xD 4 out of the 5 "similar threads" are for abandoned games xD "Ein Schelm..." :p
Damn, you're right! I guess I have to stop working on the game now :cry:
Damn you f95!!!
This was a joke!

Reactions: L☹VE and Namco15

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i ship MCxPoliceman u.u probably he is the only one with enough brain to figure out that the mastermind behind the house on fire is actually an Evil Donut from a future where Donuts enslaved humans while they're enslaved by a giant spaghetti monster from the past xD

Reactions: Volta
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes