despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Ooo mystery I love it but I didn't like "gameplay". I mean MC wants to go Bathroom since you can't (don't have anything) go other rooms, what's the point of clicking on bathroom? Just go already right?

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ooo mystery I love it but I didn't like "gameplay". I mean MC wants to go Bathroom since you can't (don't have anything) go other rooms, what's the point of clicking on bathroom? Just go already right?
there will be a few more random mini events in the future, that's why I implemented this in the first place.

Reactions: Ghostly

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I haven't designed any of the chars after anyone. I always try to make my chars as unique and realistic as possible, so if any of the girls look like somebody in RL, then that's coincedence.
Coincedence I don't know, she looks real? hell yea, Also kudos for animations. They are so smooth.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
What a great game so far! I initially thought it was going to be all about getting in one person's pants and ended up in almost everyone else's aside from that character! Nicely played!

The characters are excellent and very appealing for the most part. I find that the developer has made characters who might be a bit less physically appealing initially into very attractive women for their personalities and sexuality. Kudos on that!

I will say I feel a bit uneasy with the Ellie character, but not for the incest or what not. I think her psychological issues make me feel like I am taking advantage, but I think there is more to meet the eye there. She is super cute, but I would be more into her if she appeared 2-3 years older. Personal preferences and such. Beyond the sex, I am definitely interested in finding the mysteries of her lack of speech and such.

I honestly cannot get enough of Katie or Jada and am very much looking forward to seeing how their lines progress. Not that the four other named ladies in the cast I haven't mentioned directly are poor choices in any matter. I just find myself really gravitating toward Katie and Jada.

Lastly, the dog in me is also really hoping a scene or 12 with Jada's mom happen at some point. This isn't my top pick, but I still have that craving.

I have no idea why I skipped out on this one for so long, but I'm glad I finally gave it a shot.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thx, updated OP as well :)

What a great game so far! I initially thought it was going to be all about getting in one person's pants and ended up in almost everyone else's aside from that character! Nicely played!

The characters are excellent and very appealing for the most part. I find that the developer has made characters who might be a bit less physically appealing initially into very attractive women for their personalities and sexuality. Kudos on that!

I will say I feel a bit uneasy with the Ellie character, but not for the incest or what not. I think her psychological issues make me feel like I am taking advantage, but I think there is more to meet the eye there. She is super cute, but I would be more into her if she appeared 2-3 years older. Personal preferences and such. Beyond the sex, I am definitely interested in finding the mysteries of her lack of speech and such.

I honestly cannot get enough of Katie or Jada and am very much looking forward to seeing how their lines progress. Not that the four other named ladies in the cast I haven't mentioned directly are poor choices in any matter. I just find myself really gravitating toward Katie and Jada.

Lastly, the dog in me is also really hoping a scene or 12 with Jada's mom happen at some point. This isn't my top pick, but I still have that craving.

I have no idea why I skipped out on this one for so long, but I'm glad I finally gave it a shot.
Thanks a lot :)

Actually, a lot of people seem to have skipped the game initially, the old description might've been a reason for that, or the rape tag, I'm not exactly sure, but you're definitely not the only one :unsure:

Regarding Ellie I can tell you that she is a perfectly normal teen, aside from her not speaking and being a bit naive. It's not like she would let you take advantage of her anyway ;)

I was actually thinking about including Jada's mom into the (optional) LI pool initially, but I haven't made up my mind yet and I kinda forgot about it tbh. We'll see how things go, she will show up a few more times anyway storywise, so maybe I'll do something "more", but please don't take that as a definitive commitment.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Actually, a lot of people seem to have skipped the game initially, the old description might've been a reason for that, or the rape tag, I'm not exactly sure, but you're definitely not the only one
That is a possibility. I have seen members complain about rape being a tag in other game threads and speaking of avoiding the game for that reason. I think your choice to elaborate on it as a tag is a great idea for those deterred by it.

Personally, I was a bit pushed away by how youthful Ellie appears in many of the fan signatures I have seen. Again, that falls under my own personal preferences and I am happy to have gotten over that to check it out. Also, as a person who works in higher education; I do see a fair amount of adults who appear even younger than Ellie appears in the game. Not everyone develops at the same rate.

Regarding Ellie I can tell you that she is a perfectly normal teen, aside from her not speaking and being a bit naive. It's not like she would let you take advantage of her anyway ;)

I was actually thinking about including Jada's mom into the (optional) LI pool initially, but I haven't made up my mind yet and I kinda forgot about it tbh. We'll see how things go, she will show up a few more times anyway storywise, so maybe I'll do something "more", but please don't take that as a definitive commitment.
Thanks for the clarity on Ellie. That is good to know.

As for Jada's mother, I won't be completely distraught if she doesn't factor at some point as a love interest or lust interest. I'm more than content with those presented already and am just a bit of a greedy fellow at times.

Lastly, thanks for the fast reply and great communication on this.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Pleasepleasepleaseplease. There's room for her in their lives. Especially Rachel needs to help improve her relationship with Jada. (After many sexy shenanigans, of course.)

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes