JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
It's not Affection, I'd probably just call it "points" and mention that losing points doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.
[Name] Points gained/lost for the specified character.
[Losing Points for a certain character it's not always a bad choice]
Like this?

TheToucan

May 6, 2020
The story itself is more on the mystery side... dunno what else to say without spoilers, so try it out, or not, it's your decision^^
Yeah. I tried it yesterday, it looks way more interesting now.
It wasn't my intention at all to say that your game was boring. It's just what I got from what I found here.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Sound like a headache for a walkthrough maker lol.
Haha, not only for him xD
also, you haven't seen everything, read the next spoilder if you dare^^

Thanks for the big help, i changed the Walkthrough, with your suggestions and extra info.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-5-2-recreation.28008/post-3630394
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think of having internal view for some scenes?
What do you mean by internal? Like inside the body in sex scenes, xray or something different?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Haha, not only for him xD
also, you haven't seen everything, read the next spoilder if you dare^^

What do you mean by internal? Like inside the body in sex scenes, xray or something different?
I'm not sure if Summertime Saga still has it but Taffy Tales does for sure, basically it shows like a little x-ray bubble during creampies filling up the womb

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm not sure if Summertime Saga still has it but Taffy Tales does for sure, basically it shows like a little x-ray bubble during creampies filling up the womb
That's actually something I always wanted to try, but I haven't found a good way to do it in Daz yet.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
That's actually something I always wanted to try, but I haven't found a good way to do it in Daz yet.
Check TT out, they do it fine, Summertime Saga as well, the aunt breeding scene has it. Doesn't have to be anatomically realistic, just a fun extra

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
That's actually more a photoshop task than DAZ. You can't add a photoshop-like transparency layer in DAZ AFAIK

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Check TT out, they do it fine, Summertime Saga as well, the aunt breeding scene has it. Doesn't have to be anatomically realistic, just a fun extra
That's actually more a photoshop task than DAZ. You can't add a photoshop-like transparency layer in DAZ AFAIK
well if anything I'd do it in Daz, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I won't just "shop" stuff together^^

Reactions: Ghostly

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Losing points can be good, depending on the character and route you want to play.
Thanks for the big help, i changed the Walkthrough, with your suggestions and extra info.
Feel free to correct me if I'm way off, but if I'm understanding the story/dialogues correctly think it may have to do with the points not necessarily being all "affection points" in the way some players generally understand them (aka "more points=good" and "you need enough points to get a character")

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Feel free to correct me if I'm way off, but if I'm understanding the story/dialogues correctly think it may have to do with the points not necessarily being all "affection points" in the way some players generally understand them (aka "more points=good" and "you need enough points to get a character")

exactly, you get 100 points... but I'm not telling if good or bad points xD

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, do anyone know if the game that appears on his notebook is a real game ? and if so, what's the name of the game? gameaaa.png

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
look at the second signature of that weird guy who posted above you... or under you^^
since were talking about "Weird shit is going to happen", are you going to focus more on "Bad memories" for a while, are they being made "simultaneously", or is that one on hold or abandoned?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
since were talking about "Weird shit is going to happen", are you going to focus more on "Bad memories" for a while, are they being made "simultaneously", or is that one on hold or abandoned?
I'm switching from update to update, but BM is my main project (which is quite noticably tbh). rn I'm working on WS.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm switching from update to update, but BM is my main project (which is quite noticably tbh). rn I'm working on WS.
yeah, i guessed, i see you in the thread more often, was just curious because i liked the outlandish story on the other game. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes