Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Another thing I never understood was the incest thing, I'm not talking about the fact that it'd be super weird IRL, but when it's in a game, how does that even work? Like, if you're attracted to family members, why would you be into a fictional character who is clearly not a family member? You can develop a stance towards video game characters as you play along them, you can love, despise, ignore them etc. meaning you can be into caring for them or dominating them but they're never actually going to be blood related to you, so what does the incest fetish even mean?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i think it's the idea of the incest that turn people on u.u i usually enjoy a canon story, example: before new patreon's rules incest was permitted, and Milfy City is actually a story based on incest, otherwise the "landlandy and girl-roommates" hardly make any sense even more when the husband of the landlady gives you money...

Reactions: Lucius Drake

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Somewhere in a Isolated Place...A Heart is Broken...The Tears have spoken....Time has frozen...This Cruel World has shown its final Form---->>>Words written from a broken Heart.:cry::cry:
I think, an incest patch wouldn't make any sense. The story would have to be rewritten and I can't see Rachel as MC's real mom. And for God's sake... @recreation creates a wonderful mystery around those characters so any incestuous relationship would destroy anything he planned.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I think, an incest patch wouldn't make any sense. The story would have to be rewritten and I can't see Rachel as MC's real mom. And for God's sake... @recreation creates a wonderful mystery around those characters so any incestuous relationship would destroy anything he planned.
i agree to Drake u.u
True, the story from the current version would actually not be a big problem to change, but there are some upcoming scenes that wouldn't make any sense with a incest patch ;)

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
I don't understand the need for these patches in almost every game. Okay, some are planned as incest games, and they deserve a patch. But others like this don't need one. But I'm sure someone will create a patch. Nothing you could do against it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't understand the need for these patches in almost every game. Okay, some are planned as incest games, and they deserve a patch. But others like this don't need one. But I'm sure someone will create a patch. Nothing you could do against it.
i'm keeping to agree...i mean okay some games are meant to be incest but other ones are not...just deal with it or go watch the list of games that have an incest patch and play with those

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes