recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't understand the need for these patches in almost every game. Okay, some are planned as incest games, and they deserve a patch. But others like this don't need one. But I'm sure someone will create a patch. Nothing you could do against it.
Well a patch is better than a "Landlady" or "Elderly Roommate", so I wouldn't say they are useless xD

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
but for games like: Man of the House, Milfy City, Perverted Hotel and A Town Uncovered, yes a incest patch is needed bc those games were meant for incest-content but new Patreon's policy forced them to remove any implication of incest

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
a younger cousin u.u what's the point not much difference...
She also could be a young aunt. If the age difference between her an Rachel is big enough she can easily be an aunt.
Being younger than the mc makes it a bit weird if she'd be his aunt, but also makes other things possible like "younger sister/Ellies older sister who has her own apartment", or "sister who is always on the go with friends", or maybe even Ellies rival who always mocked her when Ellie first went to high school and before she went to college (the possibilitys)^^

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
@recreation Well i wouldnt have embarrassed myself asking for I patch..if i didnt like your game so much..i know there are I games in this forum and like a lot.. but does it have a good story? No. Does it have Good Models..well some of them does but the son has black hair...mom has red and sister has pink..i mean really..Just Changing the Dialogue doesnt bring the I kink the Characteristics and traits with features with similar attributes with relative to family Base is what I was hoping for..which this game to show..well i will be on my way..but never the less your game is on my Watch list for sure...A Man with your taste of Story Plots..I cant seem to let it go so easily.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@recreation Well i wouldnt have embarrassed myself asking for I patch..if i didnt like your game so much..i know there are I games in this forum and like a lot.. but does it have a good story? No. Does it have Good Models..well some of them does but the son has black hair...mom has red and sister has pink..i mean really..Just Changing the Dialogue doesnt bring the I kink the Characteristics and traits with features with similar attributes with relative to family Base is what I was hoping for..which this game to show..well i will be on my way..but never the less your game is on my Watch list for sure...A Man with your taste of Story Plots..I cant seem to let it go so easily.
Thanks man, I totally understand what you mean.
I also like incest stuff but I won't make a full incest route and I won't go into detail here, but as I said before, I have plans ;)

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Ellie is a secret psychopath and is in love with the therabitch. Rachel fucks both and mc shall be their fucktoy. So they all burned that house down so he has no home and has to move back in his old house with those three dommes...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.40 star(s) 199 Votes