• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks for your offer, that's really generous but I'm going to buy a 2tb Samsung 860 SSD I found on sale (it's on sale until next sunday, and I should have money on tuesday, so no trouble at all) and I think it's best when I also buy another 1 or 2tb HDD when I get the money from patreon (now I'm quite happy that people constantly asked me to create a patreon lol).

Anyway, thank you! It's always nice to know that there are people who would support me or the game :)
Just Let me know If you need anything beside $$$!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Then you better get in line fast!!Coz Its a Damn long Line!:LOL:
me too xD
i'm in line u.u
Poor Elli, I have to protect her from all of you pervs xD

How often are updates ??? New to this one...
Well it's the initial release and I had the plan to release a new update every month, but I have a hardware problem you can read about on the previews page, so the next release might be a bit later :/

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Poor Elli, I have to protect her from all of you pervs xD

Well it's the initial release and I had the plan to release a new update every month, but I have a hardware problem you can read about on the previews page, so the next release might be a bit later :/
Hmm... Who is the perv here? The one who created Ellie this way or the ones who lust after her? :p

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Not been able to play this yet, but I had a peek at de jpg's. I am probably going to like it because of the free boobies. Like!

No time today, will have to wait until later.

Reactions: Namco15

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
OK, I'm on board. What a splendid artwork and an intriguing start of a story this is.

I may have missed it earlier because I thought this would be just another incest fantasy. Luckily Rachel is not the MC's mother, but Ellie is his half-sister. Or is she his stepsister? I don't know, but she is enigmatic and arguably the cutest and hottest girl I have ever seen. A tiny built redhead, all I ever wanted for Christmas. A bit scary, though. But that is what makes it intriguing.

Normally milfs rarely attract me. Rachel should be an example to all developers who want to use attractive, middle aged women in their stories. This is what a milf should look like. I believe she is old enough to be Ellie's mother, yet she is a hot woman herself. Women like this are hard to find in games.

To finish my praise of this (introduction to a) game: I love this world where no bras seem to exist. Women casually exposing their breasts turn me on, but very big boobs turn me off. Rachels free roaming c-sized tits are just perfect. Ellies perky, hardly covered buttons are even better. I would love to see the best friend and the therapist in more revealing clothes as well. And I certainly wouldn't mind an occasional nip-slip.

Carry on, free the boobies!

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
OK, I'm on board. What a splendid artwork and an intriguing start of a story this is.

I may have missed it earlier because I thought this would be just another incest fantasy. Luckily Rachel is not the MC's mother, but Ellie is his half-sister. Or is she his stepsister? I don't know, but she is enigmatic and arguably the cutest and hottest girl I have ever seen. A tiny built redhead, all I ever wanted for Christmas. A bit scary, though. But that is what makes it intriguing.

Normally milfs rarely attract me. Rachel should be an example to all developers who want to use attractive, middle aged women in their stories. This is what a milf should look like. I believe she is old enough to be Ellie's mother, yet she is a hot woman herself. Women like this are hard to find in games.

To finish my praise of this (introduction to a) game: I love this world where no bras seem to exist. Women casually exposing their breasts turn me on, but very big boobs turn me off. Rachels free roaming c-sized tits are just perfect. Ellies perky, hardly covered buttons are even better. I would love to see the best friend and the therapist in more revealing clothes as well. And I certainly wouldn't mind an occasional nip-slip.

Carry on, free the boobies!
I'd say Ellie is the step sister. I don't remember being told that MC's dad is her father. It's just being said that Ellie is Rachel's daughter.

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes