HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So... are we still waiting for an INCREDIBLY BIG AND UNBELIEVABLE JUICY UPDATE or did another video card burn out? Like it was about the end of last month(uh-huh) - the beginning of this one, no?
Yes, because as we all know how we can control faulty equipment with our minds....how dare he has a faulty component!

Reactions: Trash_sombra11

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So... are we still waiting for an INCREDIBLY BIG AND UNBELIEVABLE JUICY UPDATE or did another video card burn out? Like it was about the end of last month(uh-huh) - the beginning of this one, no?
I think you might have gotten something wrong there, my gfx card died sometime in late February or March, I don't remember the exact date anymore, but it was quite early. I finally got a new one early in June. At the end of june I announced the update will maybe be done in July or more likely in August.
Well, Juli was a bit too ambitious, and while there's still a lot to do, August still stands.

Those of us that paid the dev for a time, are not very pleased that our money wasn't worth it. I am rotating developers as I don't have much money and the money I spent on this developer, could have gone to someone that delivers.
First of all thanks for your support, but honestly, I don't post that much on patreon or subscribestar, so it shouldn't be that hard to find the information about what's happeneing/has happened.

PS: Rachel has a good chunk of content in this update.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes