recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I just realized that the post where I mentioned it was deleted, so for everybody who didn't notice the shitshow that was going on a while back: the update is currently in beta, to be precise: for a week now.
I haven't heard anything yet from my editor (I'm sure he's working on it though), and I'm fixing the last bits and pieces (bugs and the last few render/animations). I'm hoping to be able to release this week.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
I just realized that the post where I mentioned it was deleted, so for everybody who didn't notice the shitshow that was going on a while back: the update is currently in beta, to be precise: for a week now.
I haven't heard anything yet from my editor (I'm sure he's working on it though), and I'm fixing the last bits and pieces (bugs and the last few render/animations). I'm hoping to be able to release this week.
Will update be for everyone :)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
200.gif

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes