ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Well, maniac clowns are usually male... well except Harley Quin maybe, but I'm not sure I'd call her a clown
She's a harlequin (note the clever pun!).

The harlequin technically isn't a clown - the modern idea of what a clown is comes from the same place as the harlequin, though (the Commedia dell'arte). Harlequin and Clown were two characters who would interact with each other - Harlequin was the clever witty lead, and Clown was the dopey foil. Sort of similar to how Vaudeville later kind of established the "Straight Man/Wacky Guy" comedy duo double act as a major thing (Laurel and Hardy, Abbot and Costello, etc).

The Joker/Harley relationship is a direct reference to the Commedia. Though in some ways the roles of the two are at least partially swapped - Harley sort of plays the Clown role to Joker's Harlequin (which is ironic because Joker is the Clown Prince of Crime and Harley is literally Harley Quinn).

So basically, the Joker is a Clown that acts like a Harlequin, and Harley is a Harlequin that acts like a Clown.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
After the frustrating conclusion that ToonMe worked better with my cat's pics than with the pics of me, I wondered what that would look like with the girls in the game :
View attachment 1503674 View attachment 1503675 View attachment 1503677 View attachment 1503678 View attachment 1503679 View attachment 1503694
It's sad that Kathie lost her freckles.
The last one is very pretty. Can we date her?... Wait, it's the female MC?
Well, as all the characters in this story are totally fuck up, why we can't go totally narcissistic and date ourselves? :)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Male MC meets the female MC from an alternate universe and is all like, "Oh yeah, we gonna bang!"

Then it turns out that it was actually the MC from the futa universe, and male MC is like "Oh no!"
Mind Blown ....

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.1-Fix + Sancho1969's multi-mod

Fix version only required for Android 11 users.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The game crashes completely for me when I view the gallery. Is anyone else having this problem?

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes