cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

We want it in the script !
what for? i know she did it, you know she did it, other players know she did it. only mc doesn't know it nor any1 else in that household besides ms. arsonist.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Probably doesn't matter or mean anything to a lot of people but when being able to choose to play as a female character who's a lesbian and there's dialogue where they refer to themselves as such and the game actually allows you to be one means a lot to me personally. Especially the part where in the game your character acknowledges being one or it's just acknowledged that they are.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Probably doesn't matter or mean anything to a lot of people but when being able to choose to play as a female character who's a lesbian and there's dialogue where they refer to themselves as such and the game actually allows you to be one means a lot to me personally. Especially the part where in the game your character acknowledges being one or it's just acknowledged that they are.
I play the FC ^^

Reactions: Speedfeed

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Probably doesn't matter or mean anything to a lot of people but when being able to choose to play as a female character who's a lesbian and there's dialogue where they refer to themselves as such and the game actually allows you to be one means a lot to me personally. Especially the part where in the game your character acknowledges being one.
Probably because it's seen more as a novelty than one would imagine, seeing as most other games that have choices like this usually put a dick on the girl, as that requires far less writing/re-writing of scenes and such

I personally don't mind that, As my preffered PC (Player Character) would be a "Dick-girl" (Futanari, but without the vag)
:shrug:

EDIT:
On top of less writing and re-writing, it also doesn't require the developer to more or less scrap most of their scenes, As seen with this game as an example, Most sexual scenes in this game are rather "Neutral" poses and scenarios, where the actions themselves are vastly different (For example, Ellie giving the PC Oral for the first(?) time, It's the same scene with both genders, same pose and everything, But the action/animation itself is ***VASTLY*** different per gender, Also when you go to pick up Jade(?) from her new place, and end up having intercourse with her, the pose and scene is basically the same for both genders, But where there's a scene before the sex scene with the female PC, where Jade shows the PC the strapon she bought and such)

This is why I like this game as well, Whilst there's very actual difference between the paths, animation/Content wise, The writing really pulls through instead

Last edited:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Probably because it's seen more as a novelty than one would imagine, seeing as most other games that have choices like this usually put a dick on the girl, as that requires far less writing/re-writing of scenes and such

I personally don't mind that, As my preffered PC (Player Character) would be a "Dick-girl" (Futanari, but without the vag)

o-rly-oh-really.gif

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
I play the FC ^^
same :) whenever possible I play as a female character, and I always go for the lesbian route. I appreciate games when you're allowed to be a lesbian and there's no situation that forces you to engage with a man, animal, some mythical creature, aliens, tentacles etc. in any kind of sexual way because then that'd make your character bi or into bestiality etc. and sometimes those forced situations are violent and graphic which makes everything worse. Whenever I see the female protagonist and lesbian tags in a game, I'd like to be able to actually be a lesbian. Not play as a fc who can be sexually and romantically involved with a woman or women but also engages in sexual activity with men either willingly or by force.

i like games where you play as a futa. It's also a preference of mine but not a primary one. Wish there were more futa games too. Given a choice I'd do a lesbian playhtrough first then a futa one second. I prefer futa without vag also.

Last edited:

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
The details make the difference

Reactions: Speedfeed

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Female protagonist is the best in this game. :love: :cool:
Nah Rec deciding that both were an option is the Best choice

I enjoy the story as it is. The scenes do not lose or gain anything as far as story no matter which you play. So if you prefer the sex options to be full lesbian and the pronouns to be feminine then FemC is your best choice. But if you want some penile penetration and masculine pronouns you got the ManC (since MC - Main Character is actually non-binary). Either way same good story.

I like both plays because one has an extra female in the sexy body mix and one has the things I want to do to Ellie et al.

PEACE

Reactions: sava75

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i like games where you play as a futa. It's also a preference of mine but not a primary one. Wish there were more futa games too. Given a choice I'd do a lesbian playhtrough first then a futa one second. I prefer futa without vag also.
futa isn't that big "kink" that it'd be "big thing".

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Then that's not a futa as that's a dick girl or trans. The term futa is the Japanese word for hermaphrodite which is a person who has both.
didn't know that. Thought futa was just a woman with a penis. I don't mind the vag with the penis but I'd prefer to play as a female with a penis and no vag.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes