GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Eerie Entity MrStark GhostPhil
i probably mentioned this before but man im surprised this is your first time making a game the models are really well rendered and the humor between Ellie and her Jada is really good as well and seemed kinda realistic for a friendship with a mute would be :giggle:

but we both know that Ellie is the star of the game threesome content seems really nice in the future :love:
Well Ellie is in my Top 3 Redheads at the moment, so I am looking forward to more content with that Cutie in the future :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I wanted to wait at least for this update before i judge because i need a bit more in a game, unlike GhostPhil, who just needs a cute redhead. ;)

I suppose its time that we tie recreation in front of the pc and make him hurry up with the next update. :D
Pffffffff you make it sound like I am only living for the joy of Redheads! :O

I already tried that, but he still resists!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah i know that you like them all but your biggest weakness are redheads, everyone knows that. :p

But not the hands, he needs his hands!
True true! Redheads are like my Kryptonyte!

Well I have some ideas to make sure, he can work freely without getting the posibility to do something else :D Maybe he is allowed to eat...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
True true! Redheads are like my Kryptonyte!

Well I have some ideas to make sure, he can work freely without getting the posibility to do something else :D Maybe he is allowed to eat...
Well..i know that feeling!

Good good, yeah keep him fed and on caffeine. We don't want him to die or fall asleep to early. :ROFLMAO:

Apr 22, 2019
I didn't play this game yet, just a question, the little girl looks like she's not of legal age, is she?
sorry if i upset someone with my question, but looking at one or two pictures from the first page, made me consider asking this before downloading

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I didn't play this game yet, just a question, the little girl looks like she's not of legal age, is she?
sorry if i upset someone with my question, but looking at one or two pictures from the first page, made me consider asking this before downloading
You mean the redhead? She turns 18 in the game, birthday not implemented yet, and there is no real sexual content so far with her. So there is nothing going on with underaged girls.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Apart from a couple of images not corresponding to the option to play as a woman, I enjoyed this path, it is refreshing to see a game, in which you play as a woman without being the bitch of all.
For that reason I never play games with women protagonists, but here, I think that will not be the case.
Keep the good work! ;)

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Its a virtual Render, she was a probably rendered a few Weeks ago so the Picture is a few Weeks old. I'm not sure what the legal age of 3D Renders is, though.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
said the a fan of Melody...(where the main love interest, is basically an underage girl with lipstick that claims to be 18)
Well, the difference is, the dev said Melody is over 18 (although she looks a bit young). So @Immortaliity I can calm you down, although she looks younger, she is definitely of legal age in your region. Now you can play and enjoy it (y) ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You mean the redhead? She turns 18 in the game, birthday not implemented yet, and there is no real sexual content so far with her. So there is nothing going on with underaged girls.
Well of course sexual content is always a definition. But I would say there is nothing wrong in the game and as you said, she turns 18 in the game so everything is fine in my opinion. Of course you could argue that she really looks young, but as stated in the game, she is a bit underdeveloped ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Its a shame nothing new in this updated maybe i am wrong correct me if i wrong but i guess not
Well it continues, where update 0.1.5 ended. So there is new content, but it continues where the last one left, so it might be difficult to recognize.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
said the a fan of Melody...(where the main love interest, is basically an underage girl with lipstick that claims to be 18)
Well atleast dev say Melody to be over 18.
But yes, Melody behaves underage ... which makes it creepy too. And his first game too, DmD.

But this game, they're complete children before or during puberty..

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes