Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
For the Love of God please rework the model of the little Sister Ellie, If its Lolicon thats one thing but it feels like actually paedophilia as she looks like a 12 year old girl and not at all like a 18 year old teenager or very young adult.
She is 18. :sneaky:

If there was a vote I bet 95% of people would want her to stay that way and changing models of a Char Mid-Game is kinda impossible anyways.

If you think she looks too young, there are enough Game with old-ass Milfs for you.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
For the Love of God please rework the model of the little Sister Ellie, If its Lolicon thats one thing but it feels like actually paedophilia as she looks like a 12 year old girl and not at all like a 18 year old teenager or very young adult.
You do realize that not every 18 year old does not have even normal size breast? The size is apparently part of the story line, I garner this since it is mentioned a few times in the game. If it bothers you so much, maybe this game is not for you.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
She is 18. :sneaky:

If there was a vote I bet 95% of people would want her to stay that way and changing models of a Char Mid-Game is kinda impossible anyways.

If you think she looks too young, there are enough Game with old-ass Milfs for you.
Yeah and I mean every little sister type of character in any game is practicially underage. Just because they are 18 in the game doesn't mean they are meant to be 18.

Reactions: Namco15

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well atleast dev say Melody to be over 18.
But yes, Melody behaves underage ... which makes it creepy too. And his first game too, DmD.

But this game, they're complete children before or during puberty..
Well of course sexual content is always a definition. But I would say there is nothing wrong in the game and as you said, she turns 18 in the game so everything is fine in my opinion. Of course you could argue that she really looks young, but as stated in the game, she is a bit underdeveloped ;)
i don't need to answer Inmortaliity just read the quote from GhostPill.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So what would you change? The size of her boobs? Would that make you feel like she is of legal age? I really hope that, if you date young women, demand that they show you their ID before somethings going down because there are a lot of women that look older or way younger than they are.

Its pretty interesting that some people in here complain that she would look like 12. I don't see that and i say that as someone who sees her as the little sister and not a love interest in this game. Maybe your ideas are a bit off...

Inmortaliity if you would've played this game here you would know that she will have her 18th birthday soon and there is NO sexual content. So after the next update she will be on the same level as melody and she can get sexual content.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Basically what GhostPhil said. Also, I get that you're trying to voice a constructive opinion but this isn't the first time that something you've said has been taken in a different way.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I have met quite a few girls who had a frame like Ellie and were way into their twenties. I have also seen girls in highschool, who were certainly underage, but looked like full grown women with all the assets. So don't let looks deceive you.

And please, it is artwork. Ellie is not a girl of flesh and blood. Nobody is abused, nor is it suggested.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You do realize that not every 18 year old does not have even normal size breast? The size is apparently part of the story line, I garner this since it is mentioned a few times in the game. If it bothers you so much, maybe this game is not for you.
I never mentioned her breast size so where you go with that is beyond me. Its her face. She looks like a 12 year old.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Basically what GhostPhil said. Also, I get that you're trying to voice a constructive opinion but this isn't the first time that something you've said has been taken in a different way.
How can u take it a different way then what i literally said. Its not about breast size or height as one other dude mentioned as i never said that. Her face looks literally like the face of a child. A 12 year old or maybe a 14 year old but nothing higher. And i do get that the dev wants to have her appear young but no one can convince me that this girl looks like 18. Her face looks literally like a 12 to 14 year old.

Just to add something I experienced in my Japan vacation. When I was there I couldn't tell, if a woman was 15 or 30 there, so yeah. Just because someone looks young it doesn't mean they are underaged ;)
My aunt is japanese so i know how to tell if someone looks underage especially since her son is now 21 and looks like a 15 year old but you can tell he is older because of his beard. But if you are trying to tell me that ellie can look 15 and be 18 i have to disagree. Her face doesnt look older then 14. And that is my whole issue.

I dont mind her breast size or her height but its the face.... And i never said anyone has to agree with me on that or take my point of view. I just wrote what came instantly to my mind to let the dev or anyone interested know my opinion on it. Its not like after i said it the dev has to apologize and change it. He can do what he wants but its always good to hear more then just one opinion about certain things.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I never mentioned her breast size so where you go with that is beyond me. Its her face. She looks like a 12 year old.
You probably meant "She looks like a 12 year old to me.

To me, she doesn't. She looks young, OK, but not necessarily underage.

Since it is artwork, and nobody can verify the age of a fictional character, it is all about your personal interpretation. If you feel uncomfortable with the way Ellie looks, what I respect, you should probably try other games.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You probably meant "She looks like a 12 year old to me.

To me, she doesn't. She looks young, OK, but not necessarily underage.

Since it is artwork, and nobody can verify the age of a fictional character, it is all about your personal interpretation. If you feel uncomfortable with the way Ellie looks, what I respect, you should probably try other games.
And i will yet i feel the need to let the dev know that i have issues with that as its always good to hear different opinions about your game. Maybe im not the only one who has an issue with it and the dev misses out on patreons because they have the same problem i have. Maybe not and thats fine by me but maybe some ppl do who would want to support him but then don't because of the same problem i have with the character model.

If so the dev can then decide to change it to gain more patreons or leave it as his current patreons dont mind.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there are a fair number of games on this site with loli's that make Ellie look old..they have all passed muster..many games with boys that look 12 years old that pass...the argument has been told and retold a thousand times..hell..i've even complained back in my olden noob days...in the end..instead of being a triggered protester...just DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME...eventually..a Mod will arrive..see this topic is hijacking the thread and will delete it all and give us a stern finger wagging..so best to just drop it..you have the power to not play..no-one forces anyone here...so..drop it and have a happy day :D

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
And i will yet i feel the need to let the dev know that i have issues with that as its always good to hear different opinions about your game. Maybe im not the only one who has an issue with it and the dev misses out on patreons because they have the same problem i have. Maybe not and thats fine by me but maybe some ppl do who would want to support him but then don't because of the same problem i have with the character model.

If so the dev can then decide to change it to gain more patreons or leave it as his current patreons dont mind.
I think it is allways a good thing to let a dev. know, what oppinion you have on the game and this is your oppinion, so I am sure recreation apprechiates it. It isn't my oppinion, but you definitly have a point ;)(y)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think it is allways a good thing to let a dev. know, what oppinion you have on the game and this is your oppinion, so I am sure recreation apprechiates it. It isn't my oppinion, but you definitly have a point ;)(y)
And thats what its all about im glad not everyone has my opinion cause life would be boring as hell if everyone would agree to the opinion of others. :)

Reactions: GhostPhil

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
simple A . play B . don't . The my dick is bigger than yours argument gets deleted so many times on this forum. i'm all up for a discussion But come on

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes