recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks at everyone for all the feedback. I will look into every issue and post a patched version at the end of this week!

And i will yet i feel the need to let the dev know that i have issues with that as its always good to hear different opinions about your game. Maybe im not the only one who has an issue with it and the dev misses out on patreons because they have the same problem i have. Maybe not and thats fine by me but maybe some ppl do who would want to support him but then don't because of the same problem i have with the character model.

If so the dev can then decide to change it to gain more patreons or leave it as his current patreons dont mind.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm actually fine with her looks now. Why now? Because the first version of her looked even younger, so young in fact that I had concerns myself. I LOVED her look, she looked even more adorable then now (childisch cute), but I didn't have the heart to make anything sexual with her. I felt like a father who has to protect his little girl xD
I almost droped the game completely because I was SURE I would not be able to make her look older without destroying her cuteness and I didn't want to make the game without her.
In the end I was able to do it (it took me a whole day IIRC) and now I'm completely happy with her looks.

I am going to spoil the bad news about Ellie!
You guys know that it's only going to happen in YOUR games? :p
You wanted a "special" edition :ROFLMAO:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You know what I mean xD I can't play right now :p and spoilers are useless... These things are those big fat arrows like in a comic saying "there it is! Look here!"
You can't play right now? Let me make some screenshots and i'll write you a PM then because i'm a good guy. ;)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Don't say it! She's a fake redhead? Not a ginger minge?o_O;)
Naah it is not that bad! I mean that would be the end of the world. Just some NTR stuff ;)

I made a little hint ;)

I wouldn't have a problem with a blonde Ellie :love:
View attachment 316534
Yeah..................................no!

You guys know that it's only going to happen in YOUR games? :p
You wanted a "special" edition :ROFLMAO:
Well, if it is I will spread it around like the plague :p

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes