Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It is a beta version, so that is no big suprise. Wait for the official version.
Well, waiting won't resolve the loading issue that user is referencing tbh. Official version (when completed) will still have the old save load issue. I resolved most of it in the mod update but due to the character variable name change it freaks RenPy out trying to roll back to a "safe" spot. It will be the same later but I've added code to help RenPy resolve the thousands of scripting line differences so it can find a landing in ~85+ percent of old saves. I even added an advanced Gender toggle in SanchoCheats that'll correct the "Female" protagonist issue folks are having.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I don't know who the creator is but that is some major bullcrap how you are told you can pick a Lesbian as the MC and instead are given a shemale as evidenced in the room scene with Ellie when she pulls out your penis. I have no issues with she-males but the developer needs to either fix that scene or change Lesbian to Shemale when picking the choice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know who the creator is but that is some major bullcrap how you are told you can pick a Lesbian as the MC and instead are given a shemale as evidenced in the room scene with Ellie when she pulls out your penis. I have no issues with she-males but the developer needs to either fix that scene or change Lesbian to Shemale when picking the choice.
BETA-version so glitches happen.

Do Not Play Beta-versions.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes