ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Out of curiosity, how much do you miss out on with Rachel if you completely avoid taking advantage of the pills or building up obedience?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For a while I thought it was really something against him, but I recently made the mistake of using unren on this game AFTER I had installed SanchoMod. I hovered across the menu and the game just suddenly closed. With a little research I found that Sancho is so paranoid about people stealing his code that he goes out of his way to obfuscate it and also intentionally closes the entire game if it detects the SanchoMod RPA has been extracted.

I didn't even want his code (and I normally don't install mods like this, but it had some bug fixes for the game). I unren all games to use console and read through choices to see what effect they might have.

I'm all for trying to protect what's yours, but this is extreme and I can imagine that might be why F95 is so hard against him.
No, if I decide to protect my free work from those who "repackage" it on their monetary sites to make a profit off my free work given to you has nothing to do with the product placement here... all my mods are exclusively released on this site only, no other place. You do not have to pull the engine out of your brand-new car to enjoy it as intended, that's a whole different topic. And for your information, The main reason I package them this way to eliminate technical support issues so we are all on the same page. If folks are pulling shenanigans constantly then I have almost zero capability to resolve true issues and not waste countless hours ultimately finding out someone is fucking around with something they don't understand and broke it themselves. That's not my responsibility.

sorry I deleted the comment, just saw some posts and was about to get the pop corn.

yeah some have it out for him for some reason, i remember Dr.PinkCake relesing an update specifically to break his mod once
No bud, that broke the other fella's mod, not mine. Pink hasn't come after me... yet...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Gna, im tired. reading back 3 pages of bitching, spamming and explaining where the fucking savegames of renpy savegames are is enough.
So, from what i understood this is a leaked beta cripple and nowhere near the overall bugfree quality of real releases. What i didnt found on the last 3 pages is when the real public release will be...and considering the savegame discussion i just read if there will be any problems loading the last savegames or if this just is a beta problem.

Jan 7, 2022
Gna, im tired. reading back 3 pages of bitching, spamming and explaining where the fucking savegames of renpy savegames are is enough.
So, from what i understood this is a leaked beta cripple and nowhere near the overall bugfree quality of real releases. What i didnt found on the last 3 pages is when the real public release will be...and considering the savegame discussion i just read if there will be any problems loading the last savegames or if this just is a beta problem.
You're looking for Patreon service from a pirate site. The lowest tier is two bucks and you get to play the dissatisfied customer.

Reactions: hcguy

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe you could try reading the things you quote and answer, because i only asked about the public release and the dev is here as well and provides those public releases from the beginning.
Personally i would ban every wannabe pirate who leaks games from devs who even provide public releases without patreon only content or 10+ versions behind because all they do is piss off the good devs and damage their reputation by uploading bugged cripples.
And its not a tier x patreon annoncement to tell when the public release will be public released :rolleyes:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Maybe you could try reading the things you quote and answer, because i only asked about the public release and the dev is here as well and provides those public releases from the beginning.
Personally i would ban every wannabe pirate who leaks games from devs who even provide public releases without patreon only content or 10+ versions behind because all they do is piss off the good devs and damage their reputation by uploading bugged cripples.
And its not a tier x patreon annoncement to tell when the public release will be public released :rolleyes:
According to Discord he has been getting some feedback from testers and working on the content that wasn't finished.

Best that can be said is "Soon"

Jan 7, 2022
Everything you've whined and complained about would be solved if you joined the Patreon and stopped reading here. If the dev isn't snappy enough with the updates, you can whine and complain in a comment to his last update and he'll almost assuredly be right with you.

• Angry
Reactions: hcguy and Virulenz

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Everything you've whined and complained about would be solved if you joined the Patreon and stopped reading here. If the dev isn't snappy enough with the updates, you can whine and complain in a comment to his last update and he'll almost assuredly be right with you.
Why be so butthurt about them simply asking if there was any concrete idea of an official release ? Seriously, while they could have phrased it more nicely, your reaction seems equally excessive at the very least.

They asked a question, jaw1986baby gave them an answer, how about leaving it at that instead of trying to be snappy for internet clout ?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The renders are done, but I'm still waiting for more feedback.
The save issue is mostly fixed. Saves from day 12 all worked in my testing, day 11 saves didn't work for whatever reason, saves prior to day 11 worked if they weren't really old and several updates behind.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Gotta love all the 'holier than thou' people on here complaining about bugs and support and financial supporting. Did ya all forget we are on a software-pirate-forum or something, ya dolts?? If its buggy: though luck, it was free either way. And if you paid for it: go complain where you bought it!
Personally I feel a bit sympathetic towards dev's that get involved here with their 'pirate' user base, all the shit they gotta put up with and the blatant lying from people that say they support them but actually don't... pfff. Not enough to stop me from sampling their works for free though! At least I don't mind being a bit of a unpaid beta tester for something I got for free. But other than that:
Hey recreation: I played your game for free and like it that way!!! And since I liked what I saw, I will probably continue to do so!

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Yeah, is it complaining or reporting bugs? I didn’t read all the history but I think all the information about bugs is valuable for dev to fix them and make working final release. Peace and hope we have working release some day.

Reactions: Udayana

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I 100% agree. (y)

Reactions: RG80100 and sava75

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, is it complaining or reporting bugs? I didn’t read all the history but I think all the information about bugs is valuable for dev to fix them and make working final release. Peace and hope we have working release some day.
Done my part. I reported most and left notes for recreation for the few minors I fixed in the last SanchoMod release, even some really old bugs that were never reported previously. I reckon the actual release of the VN proper will be quite sound, I've got the dev's back if there's any straglers... we can sort them quickly and efficiently... including old saves and the gender-benders. It's all going to be okay.

Shy player

Jan 2, 2020
I first decided to wait for the finalised public version of the update, but gave to the temptation and downloaded Sancho's mod. In my opinion the update was much larger than I expected. I really enjoyed playing, looking at every render thoroughly, not only reading the dialoges. Rec keeps his very high standard. As I've said before, every render is a masterpiece. Shadows and lightning are superior, details have been well planned. Animations are smoothie with two choice of angles. The story itself is not that important for me, it is the graphics that matters. The long wait between update doesn't matter as long as the result is like this update.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
LOL that message induced me to not even download it, which is a shame because I've not played the game before and would like to play the parts that aren't FUBAR. Even so, a part of the reason this site exists is to give free beta testing. It would be nice if folks were polite while pointing out the bugs and glitches but at the end of the day that may be a foolish expectation and far too much to ask.
It’s pretty much ok if you download and play from the start.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Given what happened in the last update, how many updates are still planned before the story is complete?

If we consider Ellie and Rachel the main story line, then I'd assume it could be completed in about 3-4 updates...

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes