kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
almost every time "fixing" updates like this appear again and again so late after the playable content, the game turned out to be a shitshow. sometimes the developer was milking and working on 3 other projects like this. sometimes the dev was not the graphic designer and could not create new cg. sometimes the dev was a teenager, overwhelmed by the 200$ he made and drunk and sniffing glue in a bar in kabariskowsa for the next 2 years. just saying ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Haynaku

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
almost every time "fixing" updates like this appear again and again so late after the playable content, the game turned out to be a shitshow. sometimes the developer was milking and working on 3 other projects like this. sometimes the dev was not the graphic designer and could not create new cg. sometimes the dev was a teenager, overwhelmed by the 200$ he made and drunk and sniffing glue in a bar in kabariskowsa for the next 2 years. just saying ^^
And sometimes the developer is doing stuff to make his game better and sometimes bugs get detected pretty late and depending on the system the players are running. There are a metric shit ton of reasons why fixes come a while after the playable content came out...a good reason is that a developer is also just a human beeing with a real life with family and work...surprise.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And sometimes.... the creator got a real job, school, wife, kids, a LIFE. You know the usual things... And the project is a hobby and not a full time gig.

In this case, this particular creator seem to do aprox 150 a month on Patreon. And his page says his games is FREE, so even you pledge to support, you don't do it to get access to a release. You do it because you want to support with no strings attached. So complaining about a freebie, seems such a waste.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This developer has stated on numerous occasions that they are not in this for the money; in fact, they only created the Patreon page AFTER being pretty much bullied into it by people on this forum.
If you don't like a game, don't play it.
At ALL costs, you should be civil. :)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Not sure if Kappajoe is actually implying that this is what could be happening here or just sharing his opinion in general based on his observations, only he can say that.
I will say that in my almost seven months of being here, I have notice that some creators do seem to do what he has said here, and that is based on my experience with creators on other sites (I have supported games for the last three years). So, I get what he is saying, though, I do not think that recreation is one of them who is doing that.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,

First thing first : Ellie is the cutest redhead, ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And, something is very strange with the dialogue with Rachel about Ellie's birthday.

Anyway, looks like a nice VN, I really want to see how the story develops.

Last edited:

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Hello,

First thing first : Ellie is the cutest redhead, ever.
In the future, did you plan to give us some choices with rachel in her room (like, possibiility to not molest her, I know it's an adult game, but still...) ?

And, something is very strange with the dialogue with Rachel about Ellie's birthday.
When she asks the MC (male) about "what day tomorrow is?"
The MC say "Tuesday" because it's monday in game, obviously.
Then Rachel say something like this : "I'm taking her on a small shopping trip" blabla... and then "She tends to oversleep on weekends, so you'll have a bit time." (to buy her a present tomorrow, Tuesday, or Sunday? if the weeks works backward in this fictional world.)

Anyway, looks like a nice VN, I really want to see how the story develops.
Just to mention it... Please use spoilers if you talk about the new updates. Not everyone played it yet. Thank you :)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
recreation sorry to say but with 1.6 the prior saves are gone, i still have 1.5 that i can see them on my PC so something went wonkie. And awesome game btw, glad to have something fresh and interesting to play!!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hm... game sees no saves after update -_- =/
Even my saves disappeared, and I did not delete them. I just figured it was because you did some work on the UI.
>_<
On which system are you guys? If you're on android, did you reinstall the game or did you use the update function?
I would have expected this to happen with the last update, but not this time tbh.

No, it's just a little something extra I added :)

Still no sex?? Weird
Still? Yeesh.
This update was actually meant as a bugfix, I just did a bit more than just that.

Damn, this game looks good! Don't know how I haven't noticed it sooner. I'm not a fan of rape themes, though. I can tolerate it if it makes sense in the plot and can enhance the experience, though. Can anyone tell me more about it without spoiling it too much?

Hold my beer, I need some glue! :ROFLMAO:
On a serious note, as I said this is actually just a bugfix and because of the trouble I had with the last update I did a bit more as an extra. Fixing the bugs took one day, but since I had started doing some scenes already, I decided to include them and that's why it took one week in the end.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation sorry to say but with 1.6 the prior saves are gone, i still have 1.5 that i can see them on my PC so something went wonkie. And awesome game btw, glad to have something fresh and interesting to play!!
Damn! Okay, I don't know what went wrong, I'l have a look at it :/
Thanks for letting me know. Same to Higurashika and icarlc

Reactions: Namco15 and ILCjr

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
On which system are you guys? If you're on android, did you reinstall the game or did you use the update function?

I would have expected this to happen with the last update, but not this time tbh.
Hello and thanks for a wonderful game, as well as for all the hard work behind it.
A little bit of more info on the progress (saves) lost issue, on my behalf:
I'm running Win10Pro on a pretty decent PC.
I usually delete the zip files + the unzipped folders for each game and Ren'py games usually remember the saves I had on them (unless the updates are meant to revamp save/load systems); so for me, it was fresh extract from archive :D

This may be my bad too, as I've been known to use cache/registry cleaner software (such as ccleaner) and it's not the first game it happens to also clear the saves.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
>_<
Windows 10 is what I use. I did full download as I clean out the games I have already completed. The previous release had the save from the original release.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
recreation
My comment was more towards the fact that I tried the very first release and found it interesting, but then each additional release seems to only add seconds to minutes along with no sex scenes in the changelog.

Admittedly, I really hope the scenes are more than a still or two. Something like the wonderful animated ones from Teacher's Pet (which was canceled, boohoo) or Strange Nights that was recently added.
Edit: Forgot about Mythic Manor. It has great animated scenes.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
recreation
My comment was more towards the fact that I tried the very first release and found it interesting, but then each additional release seems to only add seconds to minutes along with no sex scenes in the changelog.

Admittedly, I really hope the scenes are more than a still or two. Something like the wonderful animated ones from Teacher's Pet (which was canceled, boohoo) or Strange Nights that was recently added.
Edit: Forgot about Mythic Manor. It has great animated scenes.
I am trying to get into Strange Nights. It is well, strange. heh.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes