Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ellie stole my heart.
It's also nice to see a believable redemption arc for once.
But yeah, be careful with the use of the term "man". I don't know anyone who does that anymore.
Also I think I saw the word "his" in the moving back in scene even while playing as the Female Main Character.
It's plain for all to see that Jada truly cares about Ellie and that's so nice.

I want to hang Katherine. She's a disgrace to her name and profession.
I still remember Ellie chuckling as the main character chewed Katherine out for being a bitch. I had a laugh to myself about that.

Love the models and looking forward to what comes next!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
However very nice for now, the only thing that gave me a bit of "visual disturbance" (but it's absolutely personal) is when the MC thinks and the developer uses the Italic mode to characterize it as well as the use of "( )". This also affects the name of the MC on the left of the dialogue, making it wave (visually distracting the reading of the text) when it moves from dialogue to thought and vice versa -> MC bla bla bla MC (bla bla bla) MC bla bla bla MC (bla bla bla) .... that's all.
(Of course it also depends on the length of the protagonist's name ... mine is "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore" :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: recreation

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The most amusing dialogue was when the protagonist was told: "if you stay here, you won't have to pay the rent ..." and he replies "well .... technically this would be my house, so I could throw you out in every moment" :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Agreed, it's not like we're planning on kicking her out or anything, but she should remember that she's not letting MC stay with her; MC is letting her stay with them.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Soooo, I've updated all mega links to the fixed version (0.1.6) and I'm currently uploading it to workupload.
Changelog has been updated as well.
Would any of the uploader be so kind to give me a hand? My connection still sucks^^"

PS: Thanks everyone :)

Repuci

May 1, 2017
When playing as a female, in the flashback, they refer the MC as "He", or "him"

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, I really like this game. The girls are all hot (even if Ellie is a bit on the teeny tiny side) and the writing is good.
Also, it's a welcome reprieve from the usual full on incest, with added patch.
Don't get me wrong, I like incest games a lot, if well done, but by now they are a dime a dozen and so every just slightly fresh approach is a plus.

Also big plus for making the mc's gender selectable (and also for having a really cute female mc), as the story seems to be girls only if you use the female mc, I can actually play both ways and have fun.

The only thing I could complain about is that I really would like the story to continue faster.
This is really one of the games where I would start to support if the updates became more substantial.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The only thing I could complain about is that I really would like the story to continue faster.
This is really one of the games where I would start to support if the updates became more substantial.
Thanks, glad to hear you like it.
Well the first update was a mess tbh with all that happened. Future updates will (hopefully) be better, but creating new scenes and especially the rendering takes a lot of time and I have a full time job so I simply don't have as much time I would like to have. I'm mainly working on the game on weekends which is why I decided to extend the shedule to 2 month with maybe a minor update in between like right now.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes