Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Maybe so but at least we have Ellie :love: in these updates that's what makes the content worth it for a lot of us.
I love Ellie just as much as the next guy, but it's only 'hey, how you doin' with her. Even only watching a movie with her on the couch would be fun in these early stages, last update gave us absolutely nothing with her, just a very short look at older woman's tits.

Reactions: Fabs93

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I love Ellie just as much as the next guy, but it's only 'hey, how you doin' with her. Even only watching a movie with her on the couch would be fun in these early stages, last update gave us absolutely nothing with her, just a very short look at older woman's tits.
Well, you have to remember it's only been a few days that the MC has been in the house and probably has just about everything on his mind the fire and his job and now everything he has learned about Ellie and Rachel not being the person she once was. I do hope in time we will get to see more MC and Ellie bonding.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
recreation Tried it, good job I think you created something interesting and with a lot of potential (I especially like Ellie's part). I also like that you got on Subscribestar, I think I'll support you there.
There's only one thing I don't like: I fear that the female MC is going to take away valuable developement time from you, was it really necessary considering all of the npcs as of now are females?

Reactions: Canto Forte

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Didn't play the game yet, but im wondering - how old is the ginger girl, storywise?
Her model looks kinda like 10-12(goes for the other girl on the right aswell), so is this another case of bumping the age of the character, while her model looks certainly underaged? And if yes, can you avoid her content that cross the certain line?

Not really trying to bash the game, but i don't see loli or whatever the f tag you use for characters like these, just curious before downloading, because that's not my cup of tea.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Oh and I also wonder if the few choices there're right now actually have (or will have) an impact on the game

Reactions: Canto Forte

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation Tried it, good job I think you created something interesting and with a lot of potential (I especially like Ellie's part). I also like that you got on Subscribestar, I think I'll support you there.
There's only one thing I don't like: I fear that the female MC is going to take away valuable developement time from you, was it really necessary considering all of the npcs as of now are females?
I had the plan to include the female MC from the beginning and most of her story was included in the initial release already, the route was just not activated because I didn't make any render for her at the time. It doesn't take as much time as you might think. Most of the scenes are in pov view, so I don't need to render much extra, the dialogues are also almost the same and as I said, I had the plan to include her all along, so I prepaired the code beforehand to switch variables like he/she him/her and so on automatically and if I remember to use these variables it works flawlessly^^

Didn't play the game yet, but im wondering - how old is the ginger girl, storywise?
Her model looks kinda like 10-12(goes for the other girl on the right aswell), so is this another case of bumping the age of the character, while her model looks certainly underaged? And if yes, can you avoid her content that cross the certain line?

Not really trying to bash the game, but i don't see loli or whatever the f tag you use for characters like these, just curious before downloading, because that's not my cup of tea.
Sorry man, if they look too young for your liking, I doubt you will be happy with this game.

Oh and I also wonder if the few choices there're right now actually have (or will have) an impact on the game
the choices right now only have an impact on a few scenes, but nothing drastically. It won't change the outcome.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
She's about to have her 18th birthday in the game

To be honest, even in the real world there are people that look young for their age and others that look old for their age (e.g. some adults that look like minors and some minors that look like adults). This can sometimes be caused by a medical condition.
There are also those that emphasize the fact by acting cutesie/younger, as it can often obtain more preferential treatment (generally women towards men). Other times, due to a trauma or other mental disorder, a person can be mentally frozen at a certain age.

At the end of the day though, this is a work of fiction and the characters are all CGI, so the characters are as old as they're stated to be.
I guess you could also argue that all the characters are underage, as they were only "born" when the author created them, but we'd be entering dangerous territory then.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Some people seem really not to care for the female MC but i must thank you for including her. Sadly there are not many female MC games where you can go for lesbian relationships and that is something that i am always on the search for. If not for the female MC i would have never even tried out this game. With that said the story has potential and the renders are good looking too. So thank you dev for widening the pool of this niche genre.

Gandulf_HD

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2018
I played the first release a few weeks back, im gonna wait for a few more releases before i download a newer version so that there is more contents. Also question, what do you use for your renders?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Some people seem really not to care for the female MC but i must thank you for including her. Sadly there are not many female MC games where you can go for lesbian relationships and that is something that i am always on the search for. If not for the female MC i would have never even tried out this game. With that said the story has potential and the renders are good looking too. So thank you dev for widening the pool of this niche genre.
Especially there aren't many FP games, where you play her in the First person perspective!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
FP is a double edged sword sure you probably can immerse yourself easier but you lose out on the eye candy that a third person perspective might provide. But from a Dev perspective it saves time so i am cool with FP
But on the other side it is a more teasing way to present that character and you could say the same about the male protagonists. But as more males are playing these games it makes more sense. But I personally like playing as a female and even in first person perspective :)

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
But on the other side it is a more teasing way to present that character and you could say the same about the male protagonists. But as more males are playing these games it makes more sense. But I personally like playing as a female and even in first person perspective :)
As the target audience of most Hgames is male there is not much of point to include a Third Person Perspective because most of the people would not care for looking at a male butt. With a female MC it does make a lot more sense to include 3rd Person shoots and is something that i prefer over FP. With that said i dont really see FP as a negative i see it more as a design choice that has it own benefits.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
THANK YOU for this comment!
That's exactly why I wanted to include a FP, I've always wanted to play a game with a FP that doesn't get corrupted and fucked by twentyquadzillion men at the same time.

I played the first release a few weeks back, im gonna wait for a few more releases before i download a newer version so that there is more contents. Also question, what do you use for your renders?
Daz3D + Photoshop from time to time.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes