recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Fetishes like this will be optional, right? because i think things like this a more special.
Well first I have to see if I can make it, then I'll see if it's going to be optional^^
This is nothing that is going to be in the next few updates, so I'm currently not really thinking about it :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
sry if that came out rude..but dont you think its to early to ask that kind of question? I mean look at her she is so adorable and kawaii...how do you not want to protect such a beautiful creature from evil and corrupted world..come on man have some heart..all i want is to cuddle with it all night long..thats it nothing else..My personal Sleeping teddy Bear..:love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Only4You

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
sry if that came out rude..but dont you think its to early to ask that kind of question? I mean look at her she is so adorable and kawaii...how do you not want to protect such a beautiful creature from evil and corrupted world..come on man have some heart..all i want is to cuddle with it all night long..thats it nothing else..My personal Sleeping teddy Bear..:love::love:
i didnt find it rude and i dont think its ever to early to ask that question, especially since Ellie seems intent on seducing the MC

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
May I politely suggest contraceptives? Better save than sorry.
quick Rico Caramba edit your post change "save" to "safe" and no one will notice honest ;)
by the way its Rachel my MC wants to get up the duff. just sayin.
P.S. just incase your a Simpsons fan "up the duff" has nothing to do with getting drunk .
beer has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
If you play the female route you will see that there is a bit more "new". Yes I didn't finish as many new scenes as I wanted because of the hardware trouble, but I did a lot of coding/changed a lot in the background that you don't see when playing the game and I also didn't want to delay the release any further because I already did delay it 2 times.

And I want more Ellie too xD
Oh, you make a good point. I hold no real interest in playing as a female protagonist in these types of games, so my brain must have completely buried all knowledge of it even being there.

Oh well, I look forward to more Ellie and hopefully we get to put that therapist in her place at some point in the future, as her attitude is wholly unacceptable (and she could also become a good pawn to use).

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
You lost me at "Story relevant, not visualized."

jk about to play this, looks fantastic.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
You lost me at "Story relevant, not visualized."

jk about to play this, looks fantastic.
If you play the game you will learn that rape and abuse have taken place in the past, which is very relevant to the story. It is not visualized, since it is not meant to be entertaining. It is not rape play or just rough sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Je viens juste de découvrir le jeu.
J'aime beaucoup : autant l'écriture que le graphisme : les visages et les expressions ont vraiment réalistes.
L'histoire est assez étoffée et subtile tout en donnant une bonne part de tension sexuelle..
Oui, j'aime bien !

(Accessoirement, je ne vois pas en quoi ce genre de déclaration viole les règles de "review" du site ... Mais comme je ne vois pas les "captcha" nécessaires pour répondre au mod, je ne peux en discuter avec lui)

I just discovered the game.
I really like: both the writing and the graphics: the faces and expressions are really realistic.
The story is quite rich and subtle while giving a good part of sexual tension...
Yes, I like it!

(Incidentally, I don't see how this kind of statement violates the site's review rules... But as I don't see the "captcha" needed to answer the mod, I can't discuss it with him)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Je viens juste de découvrir le jeu.
J'aime beaucoup : autant l'écriture que le graphisme : les visages et les expressions ont vraiment réalistes.
L'histoire est assez étoffée et subtile tout en donnant une bonne part de tension sexuelle..
Oui, j'aime bien !

(Accessoirement, je ne vois pas en quoi ce genre de déclaration viole les règles de "review" du site ... Mais comme je ne vois pas les "captcha" nécessaires pour répondre au mod, je ne peux en discuter avec lui)

I just discovered the game.
I really like: both the writing and the graphics: the faces and expressions are really realistic.
The story is quite rich and subtle while giving a good part of sexual tension...
Yes, I like it!

(Incidentally, I don't see how this kind of statement violates the site's review rules... But as I don't see the "captcha" needed to answer the mod, I can't discuss it with him)
Thanks man! I always thought the daz expressions look way to exaggerated, so do most of them myself :)
Maybe it's because you wrote basically the same twice (in a different language), who knows.
You could mention the mod in a post with @ModsName to let him know.

Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes