simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made an incest patch, maybe someone will be interested.
version: tested with [v0.8.5]
feature: makes Rachel mc's mother and Ellie mc's sister instead of half-sister.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Made an incest patch for [v0.8 BETA], maybe someone will be interested.
Feature: makes Rachel mc's mother and Ellie mc's sister instead of half-sister.
Unzip it into the game folder.
I may have missed some line, let me know if you see it (preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help.).

note: This patch will be compatible with future versions of the game(unless the dev changes code), but will not affect new content until it is updated.
this is kind of unnecessary and doesn't make much sense in the story but ok...

Jul 19, 2020
Who else wants to marry Ellie? all these other girls are just in the way lol (She reminds me of Emma from Hillside)
That'd be sweet but legally questionable. Marrying Rachel though, even if she's a mother figure she's not a relative and neither was she married to the dad so there shouldn't be any legal problems there! That'd make Ellie half-sister and step-daughter! Also have the protagonist and Rachel adopt Jada and be one happy fucking family.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I may have missed some line, let me know if you see it (preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help.).

note: This patch will be compatible with future versions of the game(unless the dev changes code), but will not affect new content until it is updated.
That really changes the whole story and makes some odd plot points

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Python:
init 1969 python:
    def replace_text(text):
Yep, that doesn't look sus...considering that's the exact init I personally use for patches out of RenPy's available 4,000 inits. Odds are like getting struck twice by lightening... no need to reply, we both know what happened here... :whistle:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

It took a lot longer than expected, but if you followed the News here, you'll know that my RL got in the way.
I know some people were eagerly waiting for the update, so sorry again for the long delay.
Anyway, here are the Details/the Changelog for the update:

- there are 972 new Render
- 27 new animations
- I've made some major code changes/improvements
- this time it's a more story focused update, but there are still some (new) naughty bits
- aside from the main story, there's also a pretty long (and hot) scene with Steph (the co-worker), and I can really only recommend to go for it, even if you didn't pursue her, yet.
- Improved and corrected some older scenes, including renders and dialogues
- changed the map layout somewhat to make room for future scenes/places
- Gallery update will come at a later point, I haven't added the new scenes, yet.

That's it so far.
Saves from the last update should work, but I had some trouble with saves specifically from (ingame) day 11, day 12 and pre- day 11 saves worked though, as long as they're not too old (several updates behind).

Alright, that's it. As always, downloadlinks for patrons are on my discord.
Have fun playing, enjoy!

somethinglowkey

Sep 5, 2020
Hi all !

Anyone can give me a working save before this update ? For some reason even mine is not old 02/22/2023 is not working for me, and when i start a new gameplay after a while i get in this loop and i cant do nothing. Thx

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BadMemories-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: Namco15 and BVonkX

somethinglowkey

Sep 5, 2020
I get in to the house i met the family, i find the girl in my bed (day13-14) and after that i cant go in her room the mom pops in here and there but every room is empty i cant go out and in my room i only can sleep / use laptop or w8 for them but basically nothing happens just this over and over and the days past by. (Sorry for my english i try to explain the best i can)

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I am assuming that this is an official release of the last update or something? I get to the part where the cop gets caught and then protag remines then it's over.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I get in to the house i met the family, i find the girl in my bed (day13-14) and after that i cant go in her room the mom pops in here and there but every room is empty i cant go out and in my room i only can sleep / use laptop or w8 for them but basically nothing happens just this over and over and the days past by. (Sorry for my english i try to explain the best i can)
Sorry, but reading this I'm not even sure uf it's the same game :unsure:
Maybe try google translate.

I am assuming that this is an official release of the last update or something? I get to the part where the cop gets caught and then protag remines then it's over.
Correct.

Reactions: thebladeofwar

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The kink is Consensual Non Consent (CNC) in a formal setting the participants would setup safe words, in ad hoc, spontaneous 'play' the dom will give the sub ample opportunity to stop (as MC does); it feels a bit rapey because that is what the sub likes or wants
I know this is old as fuck but this would assume that they had a sub/dom relationship from the get-go and they didn't, at least not when I last played this, has this changed? I came across this when searching specifically for this topic to see if I should download this game again or not.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes