Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow an update?! Awesome possum!

In the immortal words of King Diamond "Rise from your grave, sister (sister, sister, sist- *fades out*)"

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
How is this so popular? I just played it for like 30 mins, and man the dialogue is horrible. The start bit doesn't even make sense. There isn't a single apartment, a single hotel room, and the motels and/or inns are "rundownroom.jpg". I genuinely want to know why this is popular, does it become Shakespeare after a while or something.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
How is this so popular? I just played it for like 30 mins, and man the dialogue is horrible. The start bit doesn't even make sense. There isn't a single apartment, a single hotel room, and the motels and/or inns are "rundownroom.jpg". I genuinely want to know why this is popular, does it become Shakespeare after a while or something.
the not sister, the MILF, the psycho psychiatrist, the not sister's friend in that particular order.

Reactions: sava75 and KiGa

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Thank you lord: I thought developer was kidnapped, tortured, torn apart and... evolved to pig food; it's nice to know she is still alive and well. I hope her most body parts still attached to her body.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Reactions: sava75
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes