Pun1sh3r13

Feb 27, 2023
i have a question, am i forced to be with hannah now? or my save games were corrupted and i have to start over so nothing happens with her, because i remember ignoring her but now i have a scene with her and i can't ignore her.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
Will the patch for v. 9 be out soon?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I unlocked the female but then again think it was the beta cause I seen male pop up, so just reloaded and grabbed female one to.

Starting new game I assume won't make it pop?
I was actually using older saves from before I purchased on Steam. But even then... those saves were quite old (I guess I didn't make a save from the last update for some reason). Dunno. I have to see what conditions make that certain achievement pop. I honestly don't even care about Steam achievements and don't buy many AVNs on steam since I support most devs on subscriber platform.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes