jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Made an incest patch, maybe somebody will be interested.
version: tested with [v0.9]
feature: Eng only. Makes Rachel mc's mother and Ellie mc's sister instead of half-sister.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
thank you

Big Socks

May 30, 2024
Finding this game for the first time and damn it's the kinkiest shit ever with the ipatch and I'm all for it. :D

Well written and produced to boot! 10/10

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BadMemories-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pitao

May 18, 2023
No, I only ever play these games as a guy, but I really like when love interests have sex with each other. Seeing girls kissing and stuff is one of my biggest turn-ons.
As long there is a choice option, it is a turn off for some also. Not for me, I'm with you, girls doing girls is also a turn on for me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Mine too when i was twelve. But i do like snowballing...
Somehow, I think you are trying to trick me dude.
As long there is a choice option, it is a turn off for some also. Not for me, I'm with you, girls doing girls is also a turn on for me.
Yeah, options are always good, and it doesn't just get me excited to see girls lezzing out randomly I need a good story and characters for it to be really hot for me. Thankfully this game is pretty good at building the relationships.

Reactions: pitao

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Here is a small bug report from me:

Version ends after the Hanna scene.
I can't play certain scenes in the replay gallery, even though they are unlocked.

Used the compressed 0.9 version. Mods or similar were never used.

Reactions: Mystermask

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
So, found an error

file lewds.rpy
line 1371, "scene d13hanna258 with dissolve"
In this scene Hanna has already taken off her dress.

And a typho:
file lewds.rpy
line 1526

servix => cervix

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Is there any way to avoid Hanna? I try'd everything to ignore her and suddenly in the last act the game act like i know here even if i never talked to her and ignored her, it's a bit immersion breaking to have sex all of a sudden.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The dev said there would be some saves that wouldn't work. It's not that difficult to read...
Recreation wrote that some saves wouldn't work. Some people are complaining because no save is working, which is also my case. Is it that difficult to understand?

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Recreation wrote that some saves wouldn't work. Some people are complaining because no save is working, which is also my case. Is it that difficult to understand?
I am responding to a person who said that the dev said he had solved the saves problem. when the dev himself says that some saves may not work = no one is being fooled.

I'm sorry your saves don't work but it's not that difficult to read.

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Update please! :D

Reactions: Tora-uma
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes