cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Well, two updates so two years without new scenes with Ellie.... I don't give a shit about the rental woman and the two cam girls but a least there is a scene with Hannah. It's still a great work with fine renders and animations though, just personal taste about characters. Thx rec !

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
Were is the new content it still finish's with Hanna? v8 and v9
is new content before or after?if so do i need to start again?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Your path to the game seems very wrong to me. The error itself is missing the important part, a bit further down in the error message, but from what I can see, it looks like you used a mod (now, or in an earlier save)?

what's that? :p
It's a secret ;)

Were is the new content it still finish's with Hanna? v8 and v9
is new content before or after?if so do i need to start again?
0.8 didn't end with Hanna, the leaked and unfinished beta of this update ended with hanna.

Reactions: Vlbc

rando gamer

May 2, 2020
Made an incest patch, maybe someone will be interested.
version: tested with [v0.9b]
feature: Eng only. Makes Rachel mc's mother and Ellie mc's sister instead of half-sister.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
will this be updated to the full version or should this version work?

pitao

May 18, 2023
How to make my saves 0.85 work with newer 0.90 version?
If you were using the multi mod from Sancho then you have to use their save fixer because Sancho is MIA, no one knows when Sancho will be back. Also better use a clean game (unmodded) and then put the save fixer in the game folder of course. If you weren't using the mod then maybe someone else can help or just start from the start. My saves work with the save fixer, I was using the mod in 0.85.
Link to the mod thread https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-8-5-multi-mod-sancho1969.95547/

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
If you were using the multi mod from Sancho then you have to use their save fixer because Sancho is MIA, no one knows when Sancho will be back. Also better use a clean game (unmodded) and then put the save fixer in the game folder of course. If you weren't using the mod then maybe someone else can help or just start from the start. My saves work with the save fixer, I was using the mod in 0.85.
Link to the mod thread https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-8-5-multi-mod-sancho1969.95547/
That was helpful, thank you!

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes