JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
I really don't get this sandbox logic. There is a house. There are 5 rooms in it. You can go wherever you want! Sorry, no, not room1, because X is not home, you should go to that room. Also, no, not room2, you can't do anything here. No, not room3, you can't do anything here. No not room4, you can't do anything here. Yes, room 5, where can you take a nap. Or go look around, where you repeat the whole you can't do shit in any other room, and you can come back to room 5 taking a nap. If you want us to take a nap, just don't do this whole look around thing......

Jun 6, 2018
Well , I didnt read any last pages and i posted here for the outdated mod when the game got updated.

It's been 2 weeks or more i think since then, so any update for the mod?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I really don't get this sandbox logic. There is a house. There are 5 rooms in it. You can go wherever you want! Sorry, no, not room1, because X is not home, you should go to that room. Also, no, not room2, you can't do anything here. No, not room3, you can't do anything here. No not room4, you can't do anything here. Yes, room 5, where can you take a nap. Or go look around, where you repeat the whole you can't do shit in any other room, and you can come back to room 5 taking a nap. If you want us to take a nap, just don't do this whole look around thing......
I noticed that on some days you can enter the rooms and on others you can't. I finished the game and missed an achievement, so I did some research and you have to enter the mother's room on a specific day and go to her dresser.

Reactions: JustJane

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can also leave the house.

Well , I didnt read any last pages and i posted here for the outdated mod when the game got updated.

It's been 2 weeks or more i think since then, so any update for the mod?
you not gonna have a mod until the 0.9 version is complete. and this game doesn't need a mod.
^that and once sancho gets back to work (he has "bit" backlog due hurricane rocking around).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The first time is just an introduction to the house, to get to know the layout and see where who's room is.
After that, there's always a specific room you have to go, and maybe one or two other places where you can find stuff (all optional though).

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Just now

I know it took a while, but it's finally here!
BM 0.9 has a lot of new content. Scenes for every (female) character in the game, Story progression, lots of new render and animations, tons of fixes, and I've also changed some early scenes slightly:
If you don't like Rachel, or Katherine (or their routes in general), you'll have more options now. Both aren't completely fleshed out, yet, but there shouldn't be any problems with them either.
I've also managed to get most of my saves to load, except the really REALLY old ones, and some saves will start at the beginning of the corresponding scene, instead of exactly where the save happened, but I think that's better than nothing. Please also keep in mind that not all saves will work, but most should be fine.
Sadly, I haven't had as much feedback from the beta as I had hoped... nonetheless, a big thanks to the few people that reported bugs, or other problems.
I've also tested as much as I could by myself, but if you happen to still find a bug, some grammar/spelling errors, or whatever, please let me know.
Now I don't want to bore you with too many details, so have fun with the update, and I hope you enjoy ;)

As usual, the links are on my discord.
If you don't know how to get them: Link your discord account here on patreon (under settings > apps), then head to my discord (invitation link is on the "my membership" page) and look for the downloads channel.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
v0.9 Out now!
- ~1600 Render
- 24 Animations
- Several bug fixes and adjustments
- New settings
- Fixed and expanded some older scenes
- Removed the color picker, since it was more trouble than worth it (added other settings in it's place, nothing fancy though)
- I got most older saves to work again, but there will still be some that won't work and that won't change with the next update either.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

Just now

I know it took a while, but it's finally here!
BM 0.9 has a lot of new content. Scenes for every (female) character in the game, Story progression, lots of new render and animations, tons of fixes, and I've also changed some early scenes slightly:
If you don't like Rachel, or Katherine (or their routes in general), you'll have more options now. Both aren't completely fleshed out, yet, but there shouldn't be any problems with them either.
I've also managed to get most of my saves to load, except the really REALLY old ones, and some saves will start at the beginning of the corresponding scene, instead of exactly where the save happened, but I think that's better than nothing. Please also keep in mind that not all saves will work, but most should be fine.
Sadly, I haven't had as much feedback from the beta as I had hoped... nonetheless, a big thanks to the few people that reported bugs, or other problems.
I've also tested as much as I could by myself, but if you happen to still find a bug, some grammar/spelling errors, or whatever, please let me know.
Now I don't want to bore you with too many details, so have fun with the update, and I hope you enjoy ;)

As usual, the links are on my discord.
If you don't know how to get them: Link your discord account here on patreon (under settings > apps), then head to my discord (invitation link is on the "my membership" page) and look for the downloads channel.
Thank you for the post. You have done a great job on both game. Hopefully a new update for other game soon. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello dev, just a quick question, i have this AVN on steam but deleted it awhile back due to inactivity because of your circumstances without even viewing it (i bought it when it was released but never got around to try it yet), so with this new update i will redownload at some point so my question is are there any cut or changed content from steam's version compared to the version here?? if not i prefer to redownload from steam

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
v0.9 Out now!
- ~1600 Render
- 24 Animations
- Several bug fixes and adjustments
- New settings
- Fixed and expanded some older scenes
- Removed the color picker, since it was more trouble than worth it (added other settings in it's place, nothing fancy though)
- I got most older saves to work again, but there will still be some that won't work and that won't change with the next update either.
hype-anime-hype.gif

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
hello dev, just a quick question, i have this AVN on steam but deleted it awhile back due to inactivity because of your circumstances without even viewing it (i bought it when it was released but never got around to try it yet), so with this new update i will redownload at some point so my question is are there any cut or changed content from steam's version compared to the version here?? if not i prefer to redownload from steam
Steam has a few extras, achievements for example. If you have it on steam, I'd stay with that one.

Reactions: Manuya

IIILuciIII

Dec 13, 2023
recreation
Please tell me, in version 0.8.5 there was a problem that your pictures were confused when playing for a female or male character! Is there no such problem in this version?

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
recreation I couldn't help but notice the changelog saying 'at least up until version 1.0 (we're at 0.9, so...) '...
Just to clarify; after version 0.9 comes version 0.10, then version 0.11 etc.
Version 1.0 is reserved for the first full release, when everything is done. You have the entire game finished at this point. You would 'ship it to the customer' as a finished product. There are of course still changes possible at this point. But generally only things like bugfixes, additional content or bonus content being added.
Too many people make this mistake and it's really annoying to see.
You expect to see a finished game when you see 1.0 and then it turns out it's anything but. Or even worse it's the first release /demo version. Absolutely tragic...

Aside from that though, I played the previous version a few days back, really loved the story. It was one of the only games that ever made me feel sad when reaching the ending because I wanted it to keep going. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Steam has a few extras, achievements for example. If you have it on steam, I'd stay with that one.
Have the achievement been fixed though?

I had installed the beta fix, and the achievement are still locked on my profile.

1722596248443.png

Oh, and 0.9 has been released? Time to update, thank you.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation
Please tell me, in version 0.8.5 there was a problem that your pictures were confused when playing for a female or male character! Is there no such problem in this version?
Should be fixed, at least I didn't had those anymore in my last tests.

@recreation I couldn't help but notice the changelog saying 'at least up until version 1.0 (we're at 0.9, so...) '...
Just to clarify; after version 0.9 comes version 0.10, then version 0.11 etc.
Next will be either v0.9.5 or 0.9.9, depending on how far I get. After that will be v1.0, e.g. story finished and all bugs, etc fixed.

Have the achievement been fixed though?

I had installed the beta fix, and the achievement are still locked on my profile.

View attachment 3891205

Oh, and 0.9 has been released? Time to update, thank you.
You need to start the game for the fix to apply (maybe even play a bit, I'm not sure anymore).
The fix is included in the update.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes