Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I have wondered about that. Will it be sufficient to go back to an appropriate save, or will the End Of Interim interview be called off because now there is more qi available. No more qi was the signal for the end of interim right?
i think you replied in the wrong thread :)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I mean existing scenes has gotten a new overhaul etc, but I could find any new scenes. Should I start a new game is it because my latest save is at the end of the former version?
You may wish to, or wait until the full release instead of the beta, it may provide more stability.

Reactions: shitass1001

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You may wish to, or wait until the full release instead of the beta, it may provide more stability.
I did indeed try to replay from scratch. How ever I didnt really find any new scenes. The game did indeed still end at the same point.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Then you probably downloaded the old version, which is still there (or there again, since it got removed at first). Nonetheless, I'd wait for the official release.
hi, do you have any time frame for official release? Keep up the great work.

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Do I have to romance/keep Jada to get a Harem with all the remaining characters because god I fucking hate Jada she is the worst character I have ever had to deal with.

Better Put: Will ignoring her/not romancing her cause me to miss scenes (that are not just her)

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxRichard

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Saves dont work which really bums me out. Really missed this game. Oh well there are plenty of more stable games to play.
You are probably playing a beta version, which the Dev has warned us likely has problems. If you are not, then I'm sure he would like some more info to fix the issue.

Apr 11, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition (v0.8.5 Update)
(AKA the "Better Late Than Never" Edition)
View attachment 2682304
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
View attachment 2682308 View attachment 2682309 View attachment 2682310 View attachment 2682311

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
by chance do you have the updated version of this for the newer one now?

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes