kingmich

May 21, 2017
after playing this.. good lord do i like this game and i cant wait for more updates cause Ellie i dont think i ever seen a girl like her for an hentai game ( if there is any tell me lol cause i want paly them games) nice work man good luck working on this game

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the game so far. Wish we had more Ellie content, especially in that dress and pantyhose. SOooooo cute!
Do the male and female routes get the same amount of time and content? Which is canon and which is for funsies?

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

Love the game so far. Wish we had more Ellie content, especially in that dress and pantyhose. SOooooo cute!
Do the male and female routes get the same amount of time and content? Which is canon and which is for funsies?
Could you use a spoiler for the first part? Most people should know about it, but there are still people who haven't played the game.
And no you didn't miss anything.
Next update has something "special" for Ellie... or the player? Or both? Hmm :unsure: no it's not sex!
Male and female route have the same content. A few scenes are a bit different, some of them for obvious reasons, and some just because I felt like it^^

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
which one was that? :unsure:
Think when Jada had been just intro'ed? PC is guiding them home from school. I did have Ellie slapping her friend's arse I believe, no tittie showing, iirc. Also 'step-mom' masturbating seems new, I remember only grabbing titties. There is a man at the reception of the hotel I haven't seen earlier. ...Seems I need to catch up. :cautious:

It's possible already, you just need to know how the files have to look like and then drop them in the "tl" folder of the game.
Ha, nice! I'll check that. Do we have translators working on it, sb coordinating it?

I only know who is not Thea Lundgren :ROFLMAO:
Okay, okay, keep good old Cirro dumb, ya all! One day I'll find out! I do!! XD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Think when Jada had been just intro'ed? PC is guiding them home from school. I did have Ellie slapping her friend's arse I believe, no tittie showing, iirc. Also 'step-mom' masturbating seems new, I remember only grabbing titties. There is a man at the reception of the hotel I haven't seen earlier. ...Seems I need to catch up. :cautious:
Sounds like 0.1.6 which was actually a bugfix where I added a little something extra (the scene after school and the man in the reception).

Ha, nice! I'll check that. Do we have translators working on it, sb coordinating it?
I know about two people who are working on a translation, I forgot which language though^^"
Both are working on their own, I don't have the time for it, but if there are questions I can answer, they know where to finde me ;)
Okay, okay, keep good old Cirro dumb, ya all! One day I'll find out! I do!! XD
If you ever find out, tell me xD

Reactions: Namco15 and Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Sounds like 0.1.6 which was actually a bugfix where I added a little something extra (the scene after school and the man in the reception).
I know about two people who are working on a translation, I forgot which language though^^"
Both are working on their own, I don't have the time for it, but if there are questions I can answer, they know where to finde me ;)
So must be pre-0.16 then, bc I am pretty sure I had no man at reception, just found him. Thanks for trying to confuse me. Put more effort in. ^^

:sneaky: Alright, if see they are hitting this thread with sth I go pm them, won't bother for now, tyvm. First I check the files. I'll also do proofreading if need be, just saying. The game should receive translations, that's worth it!

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So must be pre-0.16 then, bc I am pretty sure I had no man at reception, just found him. Thanks for trying to confuse me. Put some more effort in. ^^

:sneaky: Alright, if see they are hitting this thread with sth I go pm them, won't bother for now, tyvm. First I check the files. I'll also do proofreading if need be, just saying. The game should receive translations, that's worth it!
Lol I thought you've seen the scenes in your last playthrough, nvm then^^"

Hey I really enjoyed your game so amazing job can't wait for the next update. Could you prehaps give an idea when the next update will be?
Thx!
I have a specific goal for the update, but rl and my job have a big influence on how much time I can spend on working on the game. I also don't want to rush things, so no eta yet, but I can at least tell you that it's not going to be released in August.

• Haha

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
hm... Seems like they are travelling along a passage over some roads, of sorts (I know, playing Cpt. Obvious). Maybe to a shopping mall, or a traffic / transit building (aeroport, railway station or the like). Could also be a modern sports stadium.
No other ppl around so it's hard to say what can the building be. But there seems to be an opening at the back, at the top this could be a bar or restaurant I believe.

As for 'who's that girl' - she got curly hairs, otherwise I'd said our beloved psychologist fits best. ...Wait a min!
New character about to be intro'ed?? Oh I luv ya, rec!! Best, Easty, ever! XD

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
hm... Seems like they are travelling along a passage over some roads, of sorts (I know, playing Cpt. Obvious). Maybe to a shopping mall, or a traffic / transit building (aeroport, railway station or the like). Could also be a modern sports stadium.
No other ppl around so it's hard to say what can the building be. But there seems to be an opening at the back, at the top this could be a bar or restaurant I believe.

As for 'who's that girl' - she got curly hairs, otherwise I'd said our beloved psychologist fits best. ...Wait a min!
New character about to be intro'ed?? Oh I luv ya, rec!! Best, Easty, ever! XD
Maaayyybe :p

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes