thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
OP what is that wallpaper that's on the lock screen of the MC's laptop? It's pretty freaking sweet

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
OP what is that wallpaper that's on the lock screen of the MC's laptop? It's pretty freaking sweet
If you mean the knight, it's an old wallpaper I made in photoshop years ago. It's from a time before HD screens (and when I still had skills in ps lol), so it's only 800 something x 800 something and basically useless :/

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you mean the knight, it's an old wallpaper I made in photoshop years ago. It's from a time before HD screens (and when I still had skills in ps lol), so it's only 800 something x 800 something and basically useless :/
I went image-diving to check that out, and I have a number of thoughts:
  • The game's images are really disorganised, just a great big flat folder full of randomly named images
  • The scene fingering Kath was really hot, when you see it out of the context of how abrupt it was
  • I see Rachel and Ellie naked in the bathroom. I don't remember seeing those in the game?
  • Finally found it, and it would be interesting to see the full image. Looks like it doesn't have the right aspect ratio to be useful today though, yeah.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The game's images are really disorganised, just a great big flat folder full of randomly named images
I've seen a lot of games with images named 0.png, 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, 99.png, 166.png, etc. Doing lots of renders for a big scene can get a bit monotonous, so I tend to do them asynchron sometimes, means I switch between scenes to get a bit variety to not get bored. I also redo render sometimes or add some render in older scenes or in between older scenes where I feel like there should be some more, so I name the render according to the scene to find them again when I need it.

I see Rachel and Ellie naked in the bathroom. I don't remember seeing those in the game?
Remember when I talked about specific random scenes that can happen when you freeroam the house? The chances are really, really (REALLY) low, but these two (or three?) render are what you see then.

Finally found it, and it would be interesting to see the full image. Looks like it doesn't have the right aspect ratio to be useful today though, yeah.
It never had a right aspect ratio^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah. I think its big enough for a phone wallpaper though... thanks

Reactions: recreation

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've seen a lot of games with images named 0.png, 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, 99.png, 166.png, etc. Doing lots of renders for a big scene can get a bi monotonous, so I tend to them asynchron sometimes, means I switch between scenes to get a bit variety to not get bored. I also redo render sometimes or add some render in older scenes or in between older scenes where I feel like there should be some more, so I name the render according to the scene to find them again when I need it.
Yeah, but most games I've seen organise the images in folders in some manner, whether that's by character for sandbox games, by chapter for VNs, or however else. Not just one big folder with 100MB of images in it.
Remember when I talked about specific random scenes that can happen when you freeroam the house? The chances are really, really (REALLY) low, but these two (or three?) render are what you see then.
I think I went in the bathroom once or twice total, the game doesn't really give you any incentive to do anything except go where the plot wants you to.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, but most games I've seen organise the images in folders in some manner, whether that's by character for sandbox games, by chapter for VNs, or however else. Not just one big folder with 100MB of images in it.
Well most of the scenes have more than one character in it and there are no chapters, I did have the images organised differently though at first, but it didn't work out well, so I switched to one folder. It made it easier and as long as I name the images like I do, it works for me^^

I think I went in the bathroom once or twice total, the game doesn't really give you any incentive to do anything except go where the plot wants you to.
Well they are basically just simple jokes, the chance to see them is so low atm that most people won't ever see them. They are not special, there's no text, just the images.
There are one or two other hidden scenes with text and all and they are not random.

Reactions: fz

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't see why the way the images are organised makes any difference? If the game works, what does it matter? Am I missing something here?
The difference is that it works best for me that way^^
See, I have to go through the image folder several times when I work on the game, so I simply have to have a way to organize them somehow.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The difference is that it works best for me that way^^
See, I have to go through the image folder several times when I work on the game, so I simply have to have a way to organize them somehow.
For you I can understand it, you have to know what you're looking for in some way, but for us players, it shouldn't matter at all, as long as it works!

miss trouble

Sep 7, 2019
I love this game it's actually pretty detailed and I hope it continues to grow massively because this is a one-of-a-kind game I can't find any others like it I'm interested playing the female part and I hope there's a lot to get added to it

Like the doggy style point of view
There's a gigantic list I can't name
But hope to see it in game
Plus more sexual positions
Then I could imagine

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So I started playing yesterday and had to do a double take when it the game asks what tomorrow is. Weird coincidence. Overall this game is really good, the problem is I want more now!

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes